The RCA RDR2750 PRODIGITM is a versatile compact base station, designed to sit on a desk or mount to a wall, allowing for usage in a wide range of business applications. Industries such as manufacturing, warehousing, security, hotels and schools all benefit from its basic push to talk functionality and advanced emergency features.
- Radio – Conventional Analog and Digital DMR Base Station
- Antenna – Detachable 90° BNC Antenna
- Battery – 100-240V to 12V Power Supply
- Belt Clip – Swivel Desktop / Wall Mount Bracket
- ANB2750U-W 400-430 Detachable 90° BNC Antenna 400-430MHz
- ANB2750U-W 440-470 Detachable 90° BNC Antenna 440-470MHz
- MB2750SCK Swivel Desktop / Wall Mount Bracket
- PS2750 100-240V to 12V Power Supply
- SM220-X03S Medium Duty, Speaker Mic with 3.5mm Aux. Jack – IP56 Rated
- SM310-X03S Heavy Duty, Rubberized Speaker Mic with 3.5mm Aux. Jack – IP56 Rated
- MM301HD Heavy Duty Mobile Palm Mic
- MM301HDK Heavy Duty Mobile Palm Mic with Full Keypad
- DM350HD Desktop Microphone for Base Station
High Noise Reduction Headsets
- HS12-X03S Lightweight Behind-the-Head Headset – IP56 Rated
- HS65NR-X03S Heavy Duty, Noise Reduction, Over-the-Head, Dual Muff Headset – IP56 Rated
- HS75NR-X03S Heavy Duty, Noise Reduction, Behind-the-Head, Dual Muff Headset – IP56 Rated
DURABLE AND VERSATILE DESIGN The RCA RDR2750 is a commercial-grade two-way radio base station with durable metal housing, designed to sit on an office desk or be mounted to a wall or other flat surface. The base station comes equipped with a 16 character display, navigation buttons, programmable function buttons, built-in PTT or options for external desktop mic, palm mic, speaker mic or a headset.
SIMPLE, RELIABLE COMMUNICATION The RCA RDR2750 base station is the newest addition to the PRODIGITM line of Professional DMR Digital Radios. Simple and cost-effective, the RCA digital radios are designed to connect your workforce efficiently and provide you with reliable communication allowing you to focus on growing your business.
CROSS-BAND COMPATIBILITY Designed strictly according to the Digital DMR ETSI Standard TS 102 361-1,-2,-3, the RDR2750 is compatible with all RCA two-way radios as well as all other major brands.
UPGRADE TO DIGITAL AT YOUR OWN SPEED Analog and Digital operation will give you the flexibility to upgrade to Digital at your own speed, without sacrificing safety and keeping your business operations running smoothly during the transition period.
RELIABILITY, SAFETY, AND PRODUCTIVITY FIRST The RDR2750 base station provides a reliable, cost-effective communication solution with a simple, user-friendly operation that will help your employees connect, collaborate and coordinate in real time to get their job done safely and more efficiently.
ADVANCED FEATURES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS Different departments, work crews, managers and employees can choose to use the best model for their needs, taking advantage of advanced features such as Caller ID, Group and Private Call, Radio Check, Radio Enable/Disable, Emergency and Lone Worker Alerts, Text Messaging and many more.
CLEAR AND LOUD AUDIO Designed with X-Sound+ HDTM for exceptional voice quality, the RDR2750 digital base station’s large internal speaker provides 2.5 Watts of loud and clear audio.
INDUSTRY LEADING WARRANTY The RDR2750 base station radio is backed by an industry leading, hassle-free, Two (2) Year Warranty.
- Loud Internal Speaker
- 2 Programmable Keys
- Navigation Keys
- LED Indication
- 16-Character Alphanumeric Display
- RSSI Indicator
- CTCSS/DCS Encode/Decode
- DTMF Encode / Decode
- Scan, Mixed Mode (Analog / Digital) Scan
- Priority Scan
- Channel Activity Monitor
- Alert Tones On/Off
- RPT / Talkaround
- Detachable 90° BNC Antenna
- Speaker Mic or Headset Option*
- Desktop and Wall Mount Options
- Swivel Desktop Bracket
Digital Specific Additional Features
- Contact List for Up to 1,000 Records
- All Call, Group Call, Private Call
- PTT ID Encode/Decode
- Basic Encryption
- Advanced Encryption Option*
- Radio Check
- Radio Enable / Disable
- Remote Radio Monitor
- Emergency Alert
- Lone Worker Alert
- Two Slot Direct Mode Operation (DMO)
- Pre-Saved (Quick)Text Messaging
- One Touch Access Functionality
- Operating Modes – Analog Conventional, Digital DMR Conventional (TII)
- Frequency Bands – VHF 136-174 MHz*; UHF 400-470 MHz
- Power Output – 5 Watts (2 programmable levels, 2W or 5W)
- Channels – 1000
- Channel Spacing – 12.5 KHz / 25 KHz (Canada Only)
- Rated Audio Power – 2.5W @ 8 Ohms (Internal) / 1.25W @16 Ohms
- Conformance – FCC, FCC 2013 Narrowband Compliant
- FM Modulation – 12.5 kHz: 11K0F3E / 25 kHz: 16K0F3E
- 4FSK Digital Modulation – 12.5 kHz Data: 7K60F1D / 12.5 kHz Voice: 7K60F1E
- Mil Specs – Designed to meet MIL-STD-810 C-G
- Operating Voltage – 100-240V to 12V Power Supply
- Operating Temperature – -4°F~+140°F (-20°C~+60°C)
- Storage Temperature – -40°F~+122°F (-40°C~+50°C)
- Dimensions (HxWxD) – 44.2x104x142.3 (mm.) / 1.75×4.1×5.6 (in.)
- Weight – 620gr. / 1.35lbs
*Available Q2 2022
|Product Brochure||Spec Sheet|