Cost-Effective DMR Digital Mobile Two-Way Radio
The RCA PRODIGI™ RDR5200 Series mobile is a reliable, cost-efficient two-way radio communication solution for your everyday drivers to collaborate effectively and reliably with the rest of your team. Whether they’re operating a forklift, cargo truck, earthmoving equipment, or simply driving a school bus the RDR5200 mobile is easy to use and delivers clear and loud voice communication. It operates in both DMR digital and analog modes and with its versatility the RDR5200 can be used in a wide range of industries such as K12 Education, Colleges and Universities, Manufacturing, Logistics, Construction, Landfills and more. When affordability, safety and reliability are critical, the RDR5200 is the clear choice for your in-vehicle communication needs.
- Radio – DMR Digital, 45/50 Watt of Power, 1000 Channels
- Microphone Heavy Duty Mobile Palm Mic
- Mounting Bracket Heavy Duty Mounting Bracket for Dash Mount
- MM301D Heavy Duty Mobile Palm Mic
- MM301HDK Heavy Duty Mobile Palm Mic with Full Keypad
- DM350HD Desktop Microphone for Base Station
Remote Control Head
- RMK300 PKG Remote Control Head Separation Kit with 16ft. of Cable
- BSC300D PKG Base Station Conversion Kit with Power Supply and Housing
- EXTSPK300 External 5W Speaker with 15ft. Cable
- EXSPK10W8 External 10W Speaker with 10ft. Cable
Available to purchase from:
ADVANCED MULTI-MODE FUNCTIONALITY With different operating modes — Conventional Analog, Conventional Digital DMR Tier II, Digital DMR based PRODIGITM Plus, the mobile will truly meet even the most demanding in-vehicle communication needs. The RCA RDR5200 mobile is designed to connect your workforce efficiently and provide reliable communication allowing your workers to focus on the job.
CROSS-BRAND COMPATIBILITY Utilizing the DMR Digital technology according to the ETSI TS 102 361-1,-2,-3 Standards the RDR5200 mobile is compatible with all RCA two-way radios as well as all other major brands, including digital equipment, such as Motorola, Kenwood, Hytera and Vertex series digital two-way radios and repeaters.
IMPROVED VOICE COMMUNICATION The RDR5200 mobile utilizes the DMR digital technology allowing for the transmissions to stay clear from background noise regardless of the distance between two radio units, providing virtually no deterioration of the voice quality, thus increasing the usable coverage area where analog communication will be very poor or not possible at all.
SAFETY FIRST Communicate without distractions! Unlike mobile phones, Professional Land Mobile two-way radios are not restricted by the Department of Transportation (DOT) for use by commercial motor vehicle drivers.
POWER IS PERFORMANCE Designed to output 45 or 50 Watts of Power respectively in the UHF or VHF providing optimal communication range. The RDR5200 comes standard with a powerful 7 Watt Internal Speaker and available optional 5 Watt or 10 Watt external speakers providing easy to hear voice transmissions even in loud environments.
FEATURE RICH AND VERSATILE The RDR5200 mobile equipped with 16 character display and 7 programmable function buttons and a simple to use user interface allowing your workers to take advantage of advanced features such as Caller ID, Group and Private Call, Radio Check, Radio Monitor, Radio Enable/Disable, Emergency, Lone Worker Alerts, Pre-saved Status Messaging, Text Messaging with optional full keypad palm mic, Encryption and more.
LEGACY ANALOG SIGNALLING 2-Tone, 5-Tone, DTMF and MDC1200 Encode/Decode providing a variety of features such as PTT ID, Individual/Group Call , Call Alert, Alarm and more.
INDUSTRY LEADING WARRANTY – Backed by a Three (3) Year Warranty.
- Repeater Operation Capable
- Voice Annunciation
- Voice Scrambler
- Battery Strength Indicator
- Auto Battery Save Mode
- Low Battery Alert
- Busy Channel Lockout (BCL)
- Time-out-timer (TOT)
- Mixed Mode (Analog/Digital) Scanning
- CTCSS/DCS Encode/Decode
- 2-Tone, 5-Tone, MDC1200 Signalling
- DTMF Encode/Decode
- PTT ID
Digital Specific Additional Features
- DMR Digital Operation
- PRODIGI™ Plus*
- All Call, Group Call, Private Call
- PTT ID
- Basic Encryption
- Advanced Encryption
- Advanced ARC4 Encryption*
- Radio Check, Radio Enable/Disable
- Remote Radio Monitor
- Call Alert
- Emergency Alert
- Lone Worker Alert
- Text Messaging
- One Touch Access
*Optional Features. Contact your RCA Communications Systems Dealer for assistance!
- Frequency Bands – VHF 136-174 MHz; UHF 400-470 MHz
- Power Output – Up to 45 UHF / Up to 50 Watts VHF (3 programmable levels)
- Channels – 1000
- Channel Spacing – 12.5 kHz
- Frequency Stability – +/- 0.5ppm
- Conformance – FCC, IC, FCC 2013 Narrowband Compliant, DMR ETSI Standards TS 102 361-1,-2,-3
- FM Modulation – 12.5 kHz: 11K0F3E / 25 kHz: 16K0F3E
- 4FSK Digital Modulation – 12.5 kHz Data: 7K60F1D and 7K60FXD / 12.5 kHz Voice: 7K60F1E and 7K60FXE
- Environmental Protection – Designed to meet IP54 Rating
- Mil Specs – Designed to meet MIL-STD-810 C,D,E,F,G
- Operating Temperature – (-)4°F (-20°C) to (+)122°F (50°C)
- Dimensions – 1.7” (H) x 6.7” (W) x 5.3” (D)
- Weight – 2.9 lbs (1.3kg)