The RDR1520 RCA PRODIGI™ Radio is one of the most compact and lightweight commercial radios available on the market. Operational in both digital and analog modes, the PRODIGI™ Series delivers crystal clear, dependable communication. RDR1520 is designed to be used in a wide range of applications. Industries such as small schools, retail stores, restaurants, nightclubs, churches, and nurseries. all benefit from its basic push to talk functionality and advanced emergency features.
- Radio 3 Watts of Power, 32 Channels
- Antenna Standard 3″ Antenna
- Battery 2000mAh / 7.4Wh Lithium Ion Battery (10 Hours Usage at 5:5:90)
- Belt Clip Screw-In Heavy Duty Belt Clip
- Charger Single Unit Rapid Charger
- ANH1500U-3 Short 3″ Antenna 400-421 MHz
- ANH1500U-S Short 3″ Antenna 450-470 MHz
- ANH1500V-S Short 3″ Antenna 136-174 MHz
- B1520LI 2000mAh / 7.4Wh Lithium Ion Battery (10 Hours Usage at 5:5:90)
- B1523LI 2250mAh / 8.14Wh Lithium-Ion Battery (12 Hours Usage at 5:5:90)
- CH1521 PKG Single Unit Rapid Charger Kit
- PS1506 Multi-Charger Cable
- BC1500 Screw-In Heavy Duty Belt Clip
- SM220-X03S Medium Duty, Speaker Mic with 3.5mm Aux. Jack – IP56 Rated
- SM310-X03S Heavy Duty, Rubberized Speaker Mic with 3.5mm Aux. Jack – IP56 Rated
Earpieces and Surveillance Kits
- SK12DL-X03S Ear D-Loop Style 1-Wire Earpiece with Lapel Mic – IP56 Rated
- SK12EH-X03S Ear Hook Style 1-Wire Earpiece with Lapel Mic – IP56 Rated
- SK12NE-X03S In-Ear Style 1-Wire Earpiece with Lapel Mic – IP56 Rated
- SK22NE-X03S In-Ear Style 2-Wire Surveillance Kit with Palm Mic – IP56 Rated
- HS11V-X03S Lightweight Behind-the-Head Headset – IP56 Rated
- HS61NR-X03S Heavy Duty, Noise Reduction, Over-the-Head, Dual Muff Headset – IP56 Rated
- H4000 Heavy Duty, Noise Reduction, Behind-the-Head, Dual Muff Headset – IP56 Rated
Simple and Reliable Digital Two-Way Radio Communication – The RDR1520 series is the newest addition to the PRODIGI™ line of Professional DMR Digital Radios. Simple and cost-effective, the RCA digital radios are designed to connect your staff members efficiently and provide you with reliable communication.
Cross-Band Compatibility – Designed strictly according to the Digital DMR ETSI Standard TS 102 361-1,-2,-3, the RDR1520 Series portable radios are compatible with all RCA two-way radios as well as all other major brands, including digital equipment, such as the Motorola MotoTrbo™ and Vertex eVerge™ series two-way radios and repeaters.
Full Shift Performance – Designed to be power efficient. When working in digital mode, the battery power consumption is lowered up to 40%, providing longer operating time which ensures that your employees will stay connected beyond a full working shift. The standard 2000mAh Lithium Ion battery provides up to 8 hours of operation in Analog mode and up to 10 hours of operation in Digital mode.
Upgrade To Digital At Your Own Speed – Analog and Digital operation will give you the flexibility to upgrade to Digital at your own speed, without sacrificing safety and keeping your business operations running smoothly during the transition period.
Reliability, Safety, and Productivity First – The RDR1520 series provides a reliable, cost-effective communication solution with a simple, user-friendly operation that will help your staff members connect, collaborate and coordinate in real time to get their job done safely and more efficiently.
Feature Rich Digital Radio – The RDR1520 series radios come with 2 programmable function buttons and users can take advantage of advanced digital features such as Caller ID, Group and Private Call, Radio Check, Radio Enable/Disable, Emergency and Lone Worker Alerts, Text Messaging, TX Override, Direct Mode Operation (DMO) and many more.
Crystal Clear Audio Quality, Improved Coverage – As part of RCA’s PRODIGI™ Series family, the RDR1520 is designed with X-Sound+ HD™ technology for exceptional voice quality. The RDR1520 series radios provide a powerful for its compact size 800mW audio, at the same time eliminating background noise and static from the voice transmissions and delivering crystal clear voice message which results in a better, improved radio coverage over legacy analog radios.
Industry Leading Warranty – The RDR1520 series radios are backed by an industry leading, hassle-free, Two (2) Year Warranty.
- Analog and DMR TII Digital Operation
- 2 Programmable Keys
- LED Indicator
- Voice Channel Annunciation
- Battery Level Indicator
- CTCSS/DCS Encode/Decode
- DTMF Encode
- VOX – Voice Activated Transmission
- Mixed Mode (Analog / Digital) Scan
- Priority Scan
- Channel Activity Monitor
- Alert Tones On/Off
- Meets IP Standard IP54
- Meets MIL-STD 810 C,D,E,F,G
Digital Mode Specific Features
- Contact List for Up to 1,000 Records
- All Call, Group Call, Private Call
- PTT ID Encode
- Privacy Voice Encryption
- Radio Check
- Radio Kill / Active
- Remote Radio Monitor
- Emergency Alert
- Lone Worker Alert
- Pre-Saved (Quick)Text Message
- One-Touch Access Buttons
- Frequency Bands – UHF 400-470 MHz / VHF 136-174 MHz
- Power Output – 3 Watts.
- Channels – 32
- Channel Spacing – Digital:12.5KHz / Analog:12.5Khz/25KHz.
- Frequency Stability – +/- 1 ppm.
- Environmental Protection – IP54 Certified.
- Mil Specs – MIL-STD-810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G.
- Operating Temperature – (-30°C)~+60°C / (-22°F)~+122°F
- Dimensions – 4.9” x 2.1” x 1.1” (without antenna)
- Weight – 184.6g / 6.5 oz. (with battery B1520LI)