DMR Digital, Professional Mobile Radio
This item is available only in the United States!
The RCA PRODIGI™ RDR5550 Series are high performance, feature rich, reliable mobile two-way radios for large organizations and teams who can not compromise. This mobile compliments perfectly the RDR7x50 Series portables for in-vehicle use, delivering crystal-clear communications in fringe areas and harsh environments. Scalable and capable of operating across multiple modes, simply through software upgrades, this mobile is a future-proof investment that will adapt and evolve as your business does.
- Radio – DMR Digital, 45W UHF/50W VHF, up to 1024 Channels
- Microphone Heavy Duty Mobile Palm Mic
- Mounting Bracket Heavy Duty Mounting Bracket for Dash Mount
- MM5550D Heavy Duty Mobile Palm Mic
- MM5550HDK Heavy Duty Mobile Palm Mic with Full Keypad
- DM5550HD Desktop Microphone for Base Station
Remote Control Head
- RMK5550-10 Remote Control Head Separation Kit with 3m. / 9.8ft. Separation Cable
- RMK5550-20 Remote Control Head Separation Kit with 6m. / 19.6ft. Separation Cable
DC Power Cord
- PC5500-10 10ft. DC Power Cable AWG 12 / 20 Amp with 15 Amp Fuse
- EXSPK10W8DB26 10W External Speaker with 10ft. Cable
Available to purchase from:
ADVANCED MULTI-MODE FUNCTIONALITY With different operating modes — Conventional Analog, Conventional Digital DMR Tier II, Digital PRODIGITM Plus and PRODIGITM Plus Trunking the mobile will truly meet even the most demanding communication needs of any large organization. The RCA RDR5550 series digital mobile radios are designed to connect your workforce efficiently and provide reliable communication allowing the team to focus on their duties.
CROSS-BRAND COMPATIBILITY Utilizing the DMR Digital technology according to the ETSI TS 102 361-1,-2,-3 Standards the RDR5550 series mobiles are compatible with all RCA two-way radios as well as DMR based digital equipment from all other major brands, such as Motorola, Kenwood, Hytera and Vertex series digital two-way radios and repeaters.
INDUSTRIAL DURABILITY AND RELIABILITY Your team needs radios that will not fail them, regardless of the working environment. Designed with durability in mind with lightweight and industrial-strength aluminum alloy die-cast chassis, high quality, polycarbonate thermoplastic front panel housing with strengthened edges for superior toughness, the radios meet the Military 810C, D, E, F, G and the IP54 standards.
FEATURE RICH AND VERSATILE The RDR5550 series mobiles come with large, 2.8 inch TFT LCD Full Color Display. Businesses, Departments and Government Agencies can choose the best model for their needs, taking advantage of advanced features such as Caller ID, Group and Private Call, Radio Check, Radio Monitor, Radio Enable/Disable, Emergency, Lone Worker Alerts, Encryption, Priority Interrupt, Text Messaging, Pre-saved Status Messaging, Custom Text Messaging with optional full keypad palm mic and more.
IMPROVED VOICE COMMUNICATION The RDR5550 Radios utilize the DMR digital technology allowing for the transmissions to stay clear from background noise regardless of the distance between two radio units, providing virtually no deterioration of the voice quality, thus increasing the usable coverage area where analog communication will be very poor or not possible at all.
AVAILABLE ADVANCED OPTIONS When workers safety and communication security are of utmost importance, the RDR5550 mobiles offer optional GPS Location tracking service*, Noise Reduction for usage in high ambient noise environments and advanced 40-bit ARC4, 128-bit DES and 256-bit AES encryption. Encrypting your radio communications and tracking your asset’s location results in improved worker safety, increased productivity and shortened incident response time.
SAFETY FIRST Communicate without distractions! Unlike mobile phones, Professional Land Mobile two-way radios are not restricted by the Department of Transportation (DOT) for use by commercial motor vehicle drivers.
INDUSTRY LEADING WARRANTY The RCA RDR5550 series mobiles are backed standard by an industry leading, hassle-free Three (3) Year Warranty.
- DMR Tier 2 Conventional and DMR Tier 3 Trunking*
- PRODIGITM Plus and PRODIGITM Plus Trunking* Modes
- Analog Conventional
- Advanced Digital Encryption Options*
- Emergency, Lone Worker Options
- Priority Interrupt
- Group and Private Calling
- PTT ID
- Call Alert, Radio Check, Remote Radio Monitor, Radio Enable/Disable
- One Touch Access
- Text Messaging
- Noise Reduction*
- X-Sound HD Enhanced Audio Clarity
- Large 2.8″ TFT LCD Full Color Display*
- Up to 7 Programmable Function Keys
- IP54 Design
- Designed to meet MIL-STD 810C;D;E;F;G
- 3 Year Warranty
- Frequency Bands – VHF 136-174 MHz*; UHF 400-470 MHz
- Power Output – 45 Watts UHF / 50 Watts VHF
- Channels – 1024
- LCD Display – 2.8 inches, 240×320 Pixels, 262k Colors
- Channel Spacing – 12.5 kHz/25 kHz
- Emission Designators – Analog: 11K0F3E, 16K0F3E | Digital: 7K10FXD, 7K10FXW
- Environmental Protection – Designed to meet IP54 Rating
- Mil Specs – Designed to meet MIL-STD-810 C; D; E; F; G
- Operating Temperature – (-)22°F (-30°C) to (+)140°F (60°C)
- Storage Temperature – (-)40°F (-40°C) to (+)185°F (85°C)
- Operating Voltage – DC13.6V ±15%
- Dimensions – 2.36 X 6.85 X 7.48 inch (H*W*D) (without antenna)
- Weight – 3.3 lbs. / 1500 gr.
*Available Q2 2024