DMR Digital, IP67 Waterproof Portable Radio
PRODIGI™, The Intelligent Choice for Digital Two-Way Communication
Exceptionally versatile and affordable, the RCA PRODIGI™ Series of radios is completely compatible with any other DMR Digital radio on the market. Operational in both digital and analog modes, the PRODIGI™ Series delivers crystal clear, dependable communication in your workplace.
With its flexibility, RDR3600 can be used in a wide range of applications. Industries such as, manufacturing, construction, security, hotels and schools all benefit from its basic push to talk functionality and advanced emergency features.
When safety is a priority and reliability is critical, the fully programmable RCA PRODIGI™ Series of radios is the intelligent choice for your expanding communication needs.
- Radio – DMR Digital, 5 Watt of Power, 1000 Channels, IP67 WaterProof Portable
- Antenna – Standard 6″ Antenna
- Battery – 1800mAh / 13.32Wh Lithium Ion Battery, 14 Hours Usage (Digital Mode at 5:5:90)
- Belt Clip – Screw-In Heavy Duty Belt Clip
- ANH3500V-3 136-174 Short 3″ Antenna 136-174 MHz
- ANH3500V-W 136-174 Standard 6″ Antenna 136-174 MHz
- ANH3500U-3 440-470 Short 3″ Antenna 440-470 MHz
- ANH3500U-6 440-470 Standard 6″ Antenna 440-470 MHz
- ANH3500U-3 450-500 Short 3″ Antenna 450-500 MHz
- ANH3500U-6 450-500 Standard 6″ Antenna 450-500 MHz
- B3518LI 1800mAh / 13.32Wh Lithium Ion Battery, 14 Hours Usage (Digital Mode at 5:5:90)
- B3523LI 2300mAh / 17.02Wh Lithium Ion Battery, 17 Hours Usage (Digital Mode at 5:5:90)
- CH3501 PKG Single Unit Rapid Charger Kit
- CHU6 CUP3518 Multi Unit 6-Bank Rapid Charger Kit
- BC3500 Screw-In Heavy Duty Belt Clip
- HN3600FC Nylon Holster with Fixed Belt Clip
- HN3600FL Nylon Holster with Fixed Belt Loop
- HN3600SC Nylon Holster with Swivel Clip
- HN3600SL Nylon Holster with Swivel Belt Loop
- HL3600FC Leather Holster with Fixed Belt Clip
- HL3600FL Leather Holster with Fixed Belt Loop
- HL3600SC Leather Holster with Swivel Clip
- HL3600SL Leather Holster with Swivel Belt Loop
- SM220-X83 Medium Duty, Speaker Mic with 3.5mm Aux. Jack – IP56 Rated
- SM310-X83 Heavy Duty, Rubberized Speaker Mic with 3.5mm Aux. Jack – IP56 Rated
Earpieces and Surveillance Kits
- SK22NE-X83 In-Ear Style 2-Wire Surveillance Kit with Palm Mic – IP56 Rated
- SK31NE-X83 In-Ear Style 3-Wire Surveillance Kit with Lapel Mic and Palm PTT – IP56 Rated
- HS11V-X83 Lightweight Behind-the-Head Headset – IP56 Rated
- HS61NR-X83 Heavy Duty, Noise Reduction, Over-the-Head, Dual Muff Headset – IP56 Rated
Available to purchase from:
Exceptional Audio Quality, Better Coverage – RCA PRODIGI™ digital radios are designed with X-Sound+ HD™ for exceptional voice quality. RDR3500/3600 radios completely eliminate background noise and static from voice transmissions, delivering a crystal clear message AND improved radio coverage compared to analog.
Analog + Digital Operation – PRODIGI™ Radios can operate in both analog and digital modes and are compatible with existing analog equipment. If you want to upgrade to digital but can’t afford to change all of your radios at once, the RDR3500/3600 series will enable you to purchase new digital equipment at your own pace.
Intelligently Designed – Every RDR3500/3600 radio is engineered to be extremely efficient and simple to use. RCA’s PRODIGI™ radios have a compact, lightweight design and are very easy to operate. Each radio also includes a multi-pin accessory connector which uses screws to securely attach accessories to your radio.
Power is Performance – PRODIGI™ Radios are designed to conserve battery power. Digital transmissions will reduce your power consumption by 40% compared to analog transmissions. Reduced power consumption extends the radios operating time, enabling your employees to stay connected for up to 14 hours of regular usage. Eliminating the need to recharge during long shifts.
Submersible and Weatherproof – Meeting IP67 certification standards, RDR3500/3600 radios are designed to stand up to dust and water. PRODIGI™ radios can withstand being fully submerged in up to 3 feet (1 meter) of water for as long as 30 minutes.
Emergency and Security – In critical situations, RDR3500/3600 radios allow the user to initiate an emergency alarm which overrides all activity on the channel. In addition, if a PRODIGI™ radio is lost or stolen, users can easily disable a unit until it is returned and then enable it when it’s recovered.
Enhanced Privacy Control – SelecTalk™ allows users to talk privately with specific individuals or groups without broadcasting to everyone on the channel. For added privacy, users can employ digitally-based voice encryption to prevent unauthorized transmission monitoring.
Signaling – 2-Tone, 5-Tone, DTMF Encode/Decode and MDC1200 Encode: PTT ID (identifies outbound calls), Individual/Group Call (receive/place calls from specific individuals or groups), Call Alert (tone indicates new inbound call), and Alarm (sounds alarm or notifies system administrator of emergency).
Radio Stun/Kill/Revive – Allows the radio administrator to disable radio if it is lost or stolen.
Programmable Top Emergency Button – Alarm button sounds emergency signal. Button can be programmed to transmit voice and/or radio identity or other options.
Two Programmable Side Buttons – Places your favourite features at your fingertips.
Multi-Pin Screw-In Accessory Connector – Enhances the performance of the radio and helps to hold your audio accessory securely to the radio’s chassis while keeping it’s submersible capabilities.
Voice Annunciation – Announces channel number when channel is changed.
Industry Leading Warranty – RDR3500/3600 radios are backed by a Three (3) Year Warranty.
- Repeater Operation Capable
- Voice Annunciation
- Voice Scrambler
- Battery Strength Indicator
- Auto Battery Save Mode
- Low Battery Alert
- Busy Channel Lockout (BCL)
- Time-out-timer (TOT)
- RSSI Indicator
- CTCSS/DCS Encode/Decode
- DTMF Encode
- DTMF Paging
- PTT ID
Digital Specific Additional Features
- Repeater Operation Capable
- All Call, Group Call, Private Call
- Privacy Voice Encryption
- Radio Check, Radio Kill/Active
- Remote Radio Monitor
- Emergency Alert
- Lone Worker Alert
- Text Messaging
- Mixed Mode (Analog/Digital) Scanning
- One Touch Access
- DTMF Encode
- PTT ID Encode/Decode
- Keypad Lock
- Frequency Bands – VHF 136-174 MHz; UHF 400-470 MHz; UHF 450-500 MHz.
- Power Output – 1 to 5 Watts (3 programmable levels).
- Channels – 1000.
- Channel Spacing – 12.5 kHz.
- Frequency Stability – +/- 1.0 ppm.
- Conformance – FCC, IC, FCC 2013 Narrowband Compliant. DMR ETSI Standards TS 102 361-1,-2,-3
- FM Modulation – 12.5 kHz: 11K0F3E / 25 kHz: 16K0F3E.
- 4FSK Digital Modulation – 12.5 kHz Data: 7K60F1D and 7K60FXD / 12.5 kHz Voice: 7K60F1E and 7K60FXE.
- Environmental Protection – IP67 Certified.
- Mil Specs – MIL-STD-810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G.
- Operating Temperature – (-)4°F (-20°C) to (+)122°F (50°C).
- Dimensions – 5.3” (H) x 2.5” (W) x 1.5” (D) (without antenna).
- Weight – 11 ounces (312g) with 1800 mAh battery.