100% Continuous Duty Cycle Professional Repeater
As part of the RCA PRODIGI™ DMR Digital Series of professional two-way radio equipment, the RDR9000 is high performance repeater and base station completely built according to the DMR tier II standards. It supports mixed-mode, Analog, Digital DMR, Conventional and Multi-Site Link over IP providing smooth transition from analog to digital operation. Fully compatible with your existing Analog and Digital radios, the RDR9000 series combine the best of both, the legacy Analog and the new, improved Digital two-way radio technologies, giving you the flexibility to upgrade to Digital at your own speed or simply expand your radio fleet. With its flexibility the RDR9000 series radios can be used in a wide range of applications such as construction, manufacturing, warehousing, construction, medical facilities, hotels, schools and colleges.
- Repeater Unit – PRODIGI™ DMR Digital, 40 Watt of Power, Professional Repeater
- IP Site Link License – Multi-Site IP Connectivity for up to 64 Repeater Sites
Available to purchase from:
CROSS-BRAND COMPATIBILITY – Designed strictly according to the Digital DMR ETSI Standard TS 102 361-1,-2,-3, -4, the RDR9000 repeaters are compatible with all RCA two-way radios as well as all other major brands.
UPGRADE TO DIGITAL AT YOUR OWN SPEED – Analog and Digital operation will give you the flexibility to upgrade to Digital at your own speed, without sacrificing safety and keeping your business operations running smoothly during the transition period.
RELIABLE, MILITARY MODULAR SOLUTION – Highly reliable military modular design providing 100% duty cycle performance with 40 Watts of Power output respectively in UHF and VHF.
COMPACT 1RU DESIGN – Small form factor design with only 1U (1.75 inch) in height and standard 19 inch cabinet size in width. The RDR9000 takes 1/3 of the rack space comparing to comparable repeaters from other leading manufacturers.
MULTI-SITE IP CONNECTIVITY – The RDR9000 repeaters support multi-site IP connectivity allowing you to connect multiple repeater to form single wide area coverage network as well providing optional cross band communication functionality.
INDUSTRY LEADING WARRANTY – The RDR9000 series radios are backed standard by an industry leading, hassle-free Three (3) Year Warranty.
- Frequency Bands – VHF 136-174 MHz; UHF 400-470 MHz.
- Power Output – Up to 40 Watts (Programmable Levels).
- Channels – Up to 128.
- Channel Spacing – 12.5 kHz. / 25 kHz.
- Frequency Stability – +/- 0.5 ppm.
- Conformance – FCC, IC, FCC 2013 Narrowband Compliant. DMR ETSI Standards TS 102 361-1,-2,-3, -4.
- Conformance – AMBE++.
- FM Modulation – 12.5 kHz: 11K0F3E / 25 kHz: 16K0F3E.
- 4FSK Digital Modulation – 12.5 kHz Data: 7K60F1D and 7K60FXD / 12.5 kHz Voice: 7K60F1E and 7K60FXE.
- Mil Specs – MIL-STD-810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G.
- Operating Temperature – (-)22°F (-30°C) to (+)140°F (60°C).
- Storage Temperature – (-)40°F (-40°C) to (+)176°F (80°C).
- Operating Voltage – DC 13.6V±15% and AC 100-240V.
- Current Drain – < 1A (Standby), < 6A (Transmit @25W), < 10A (Transmit @50W).
- Dimensions – 1.73” (H) x 19” (W) x 14.75” (D) (without antenna).
- Weight – 17 lbs (7.6kg).