DMR Digital, Professional Portable Radio
Compact, versatile and cost-effective, the RDR23x0 series radios are completely compatible with any other DMR Digital radio on the market. They operate in both digital and analog modes, delivering clear and loud communication and it can be used in a wide range of applications such as K12 Education, Colleges and Universities, Manufacturing, Security, Hotels more. When safety and reliability is critical, the RDR2320 and RDR2380 radios are the best choice for your communication needs.
- Radio – DMR Digital, 4/5 Watt of Power, up to 1000 Channels
- Antenna – Standard Whip Antenna
- Battery – 2000mAh / 14.8Wh Li-Ion Battery (up to 13 Hours Usage at 5:5:90)
- Belt Clip – Screw-In Heavy Duty Belt Clip
- ANH200V-3 136-174 Optional Short Antenna 136-174 MHz
- ANH250V-3 145-175 Optional Short Antenna 145-175 MHz
- ANH200V-6 136-174 Standard Whip Antenna 136-174 MHz
- ANH200U-3 400-440 Optional Short Antenna 400-440 MHz
- ANH200U-6 400-440 Optional Whip Antenna 400-440 MHz
- ANH200U-3 440-470 Optional Short Antenna 440-470 MHz
- ANH200U-6 440-470 Standard Whip Antenna 440-470 MHz
- ANH250U-3 450-470 Optional Short Antenna 450-470 MHz
- B2020LI Standard 2000mAh / 14.8Wh Lithium Ion Battery
- B2024LI Optional 2400mAh / 17.76Wh Lithium Ion Battery
- CH2001 PKG Single Unit Rapid Charger Kit
- CH2306 PKG Slimline Multi Unit 6-Bank Rapid Charger Kit
- CHU6 PKG Multi Unit 6-Bank Rapid Charger Kit
- BC4200 Standard Screw-In Heavy Duty Belt Clip
- BC200 Optional Screw-In Heavy Duty Belt Clip
- HN200FC Nylon Holster with Fixed Belt Clip
- HN200FL Nylon Holster with Fixed Belt Loop
- HN200SC Nylon Holster with Swivel Clip
- HN200SL Nylon Holster with Swivel Belt Loop
- HL200FC Leather Holster with Fixed Belt Clip
- HL200FL Leather Holster with Fixed Belt Loop
- HL200SC Leather Holster with Swivel Clip
- HL200SL Leather Holster with Swivel Belt Loop
- SM220-X03S Medium Duty, Speaker Mic with 3.5mm Aux. Jack – IP56 Design
- SM310-X03S Heavy Duty, Rubberized Speaker Mic with 3.5mm Aux. Jack – IP56 Design
- SM311-X03S Heavy Duty, Rubberized Waterproof Speaker Mic – IP67 Design
Earpieces and Surveillance Kits
- SK12DL-X03S 1-Wire D-Loop Style Surveillance Kit with Palm Mic – IP56 Rated
- SK12EH-X03S 1-Wire Ear-Hook Style Surveillance Kit with Palm Mic – IP56 Rated
- SK12NE-X03S 1-Wire In-Ear Style Surveillance Kit with Palm Mic – IP56 Rated
- SK22NE-X03S 2-Wire In-Ear Style Surveillance Kit with Palm Mic – IP56 Rated
- SK32NE-X03S In-Ear Style 3-Wire Surveillance Kit with Lapel Mic and Palm PTT – IP56 Design
- HS12-X03S Lightweight Behind-the-Head Headset – IP56 Design
- HS65NR-X03S Heavy Duty, Noise Reduction, Over-the-Head, Dual Muff Headset – IP56 Design
- HS75NR-X03S Heavy Duty, Noise Reduction, Behind-the-Head, Dual Muff Headset – IP56 Design
Available to purchase from:
Exceptional Audio Quality, Improved Coverage – The RDR23x0 series radios completely eliminate background noise and static from voice transmissions, delivering a crystal clear message compared to analog radios.
Analog + Digital Operation – Capable to operate in both analog and digital modes the RDR2320 and RDR2380 radios give you the option to upgrade to digital at your own pace.
Durable and Compact Digital Radio – Compact, lightweight design, making the RDR23x0 radios are very comfortable and easy to use through a long work shift.
Power is Performance – The RDR23x0 series radios are designed to conserve battery power reducing the power consumption by 40% compared to analog radios. This extends the radios operating time, enabling your employees to stay connected for up to 13 hours of regular usage. Eliminating the need to recharge during long shifts.
Emergency and Security – In critical situations, the radio user can initiate an emergency alarm which overrides all activity on the channel.
Private and Group Call – Allows users to talk privately with specific individuals or groups without broadcasting to everyone on the channel.
Signaling – 2-Tone, 5-Tone, DTMF Encode/Decode and MDC1200 Encode: PTT ID (identifies outbound calls), Individual/Group Call (receive/place calls from specific individuals or groups), Call Alert (tone indicates new inbound call), and Alarm (sounds alarm or notifies system administrator of emergency).
Radio Enable/Disable – Allows the radio administrator to disable radio if it is lost or stolen.
Programmable Top Emergency Button – Alarm button sounds emergency signal. Button can be programmed to transmit voice and/or radio identity or other options.
Two Programmable Side Buttons – Places your favourite features at your fingertips.
Voice Annunciation – Announces channel number when channel is changed.
Industry Leading Warranty – Backed by a Three (3) Year Warranty.
- Repeater Operation Capable
- Voice Annunciation
- Voice Scrambler
- Battery Strength Indicator
- Auto Battery Save Mode
- Low Battery Alert
- Busy Channel Lockout (BCL)
- Time-out-timer (TOT)
- Mixed Mode (Analog/Digital) Scanning
- CTCSS/DCS Encode/Decode
- 2-Tone, 5-Tone, MDC1200 Signalling
- DTMF Encode/Decode
- Man Down* (HW)
- PTT ID
Digital Specific Additional Features
- DMR Digital Operation
- PRODIGI™ Plus*
- All Call, Group Call, Private Call
- PTT ID
- Basic Encryption
- Advanced Encryption
- Advanced ARC4 Type Encryption*
- Radio Check, Radio Enable/Disable
- Remote Radio Monitor
- Call Alert
- Emergency Alert
- Lone Worker Alert
- Text Messaging
- One Touch Access
*Optional Features. Contact your RCA Communications Systems Dealer for assistance!
- Frequency Bands – VHF 136-174 MHz; UHF 400-470 MHz
- Power Output – 1 to 5 Watts (3 programmable levels)
- Channels – Up to 1000
- Channel Spacing – 12.5 kHz
- Frequency Stability – +/- 0.5ppm (typical)
- Conformance – FCC, IC, FCC 2013 Narrowband Compliant. DMR ETSI Standards TS 102 361-1,-2,-3
- FM Modulation – 12.5 kHz: 11K0F3E / 25 kHz: 16K0F3E
- 4FSK Digital Modulation – 12.5 kHz Data: 7K60F1D and 7K60FXD / 12.5 kHz Voice: 7K60F1E and 7K60FXE
- Environmental Protection – IP55 Design
- Mil Specs – MIL-STD-810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G
- Operating Temperature – (-)4°F (-20°C) to (+)122°F (50°C)
- Dimensions – 4.5” (H) x 2.1” (W) x 1.3” (D) (without antenna)
- Weight – approx. 10 ounces (283g) with 2000mAh battery