Rugged, Powerful, Affordable Commercial Portable Two-Way Radio
This item is available only outside the United States!
RCA’s BR200 is a rugged, affordable radio that will help you stay in touch without breaking your budget. This small but powerful radio has 4 watts UHF or 5 watts VHF of power providing optimum coverage range. The BR200 has a wide variety of features that will enable you to communicate effectively and efficiently with your staff.
- Radio – 4/5 Watt of Power, 16 Channels
- Antenna – Standard 6″ Antenna
- Battery – 1700mAh / 12.58Wh Lithium Ion Battery (10 Hours Usage at 5:5:90)
- Belt Clip – Screw-In Heavy Duty Belt Clip
- ANH200V-3 136-174 Short 3″ Antenna 136-174 MHz
- ANH250V-3 145-175 Short 3″ Antenna 145-175 MHz
- ANH200V-6 136-174 Standard 6″ Antenna 136-174 MHz
- ANH200U-3 400-440 Short 3″ Antenna 400-440 MHz
- ANH200U-6 400-440 Standard 6″ Antenna 400-440 MHz
- ANH200U-3 440-470 Short 3″ Antenna 440-470 MHz
- ANH200U-6 440-470 Standard 6″ Antenna 440-470 MHz
- ANH250U-3 450-470 Short 3″ Antenna 450-470 MHz
- B2020LI 2000mAh Lithium Ion Battery
- CH2001 PKG Single Unit Rapid Charger Kit
- CHU6 PKG Multi Unit 6-Bank Rapid Charger Kit
- BC200 Screw-In Heavy Duty Belt Clip
- HN200FC Nylon Holster with Fixed Belt Clip
- HN200FL Nylon Holster with Fixed Belt Loop
- HN200SC Nylon Holster with Swivel Clip
- HN200SL Nylon Holster with Swivel Belt Loop
- HL200FC Leather Holster with Fixed Belt Clip
- HL200FL Leather Holster with Fixed Belt Loop
- HL200SC Leather Holster with Swivel Clip
- HL200SL Leather Holster with Swivel Belt Loop
- SM220-X03 Medium Duty, Speaker Mic with 3.5mm Aux. Jack – IP56 Rated
- SM310-X03 Heavy Duty, Rubberized Speaker Mic with 3.5mm Aux. Jack – IP56 Rated
Earpieces and Surveillance Kits
- SK22NE-X03 2-Wire Surveillance Kit with Palm Mic – IP56 Rated
- SK31NE-X03 In-Ear Style 3-Wire Surveillance Kit with Lapel Mic and Palm PTT – IP56 Rated
- HS11V-X03 Lightweight Behind-the-Head Headset – IP56 Rated
- HS61NR-X03 Heavy Duty, Noise Reduction, Over-the-Head, Dual Muff Headset – IP56 Rated
On/Off and Audio – XSoundTM Enhanced Audio Clarity produces clear, crisp audio that’s 50% louder than Motorola’s CP200.
16 Channels – plenty of choices for specific departments or groups.
1700mAh Li-Ion Battery Standard – lasts approximately 14 hours.
6” Antenna Standard – provides best radio coverage.
Programmable Top Emergency Button – alarm button sounds emergency signal. Button can be programmed to transmit voice and/or radio identity or other options.
Two Programmable Side Buttons – places your favorite features at your fingertips.
Two Prong Right Angle Connector – compatible with Motorola accessories.
Signaling – 2-Tone, 5-Tone, DTMF Encode/Decode and MDC1200 Encode: PTT ID (identifies outbound calls), Individual/Group Call (receive/place calls from specific individuals or groups), Call Alert (tone indicates new inbound call), and Alarm (sounds alarm or notifies system administrator of emergency).
Voice Annunciation – announces channel number when channel is changed.
Voice Recording – records and stores messages up to 60 seconds.
Radio Stun/Kill/Revive – allows the radio administrator to disable radio if it is lost or stolen.
- Repeater Operation Capable
- Voice Annunciation
- Voice Scrambler
- Battery Strength Indicator
- Auto Battery Save Mode
- Low Battery Alert
- Busy Channel Lockout (BCL)
- Time-out-timer (TOT)
- CTCSS/DCS Encode/Decode
- 2-Tone, 5-Tone, MDC1200 Signalling
- DTMF Encode
- DTMF Paging
- PTT ID
- Emergency Alarm
- Lone Worker
- Frequency Bands – VHF 136-174 MHz; UHF 400-480 MHz; UHF 450-520 MHz.
- Power Output – 1 to 5 Watts (3 programmable levels).
- Channels – 16.
- Channel Spacing – 12.5 or 25 kHz.
- Frequency Stability – +/- 2.5ppm.
- Conformance – FCC, IC, FCC 2013 Narrowband Compliant.
- Environmental Protection – IP65 Certified.
- Mil Specs – MIL-STD-810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G.
- Operating Temperature – (-)22°F (-30°C) to (+)140°F (60°C).
- Dimensions – 4.5” x 2.1” x 1.3” / 113 x 54 x 33.5mm.
- Weight – 9.5 ounces (270g) with 1700 mAh battery.