DMR Digital, Professional Portable Radio
This item is available only in the United States!
The RCA PRODIGI™ RDR7x50 Radio Series is compatible with other DMR Digital radios on the market. Operational in both DMR digital and analog modes, the PRODIGI™ Radio Series delivers loud and crystal clear, dependable communication. RDR7350 and RDR7550 are designed with efficiency and reliability in mind making them an ideal choice for a wide range of applications, where reliable communication is critical. Industries such as, manufacturing, construction, facility management, security, hotels and resorts, casinos and more, can benefit from its basic push to talk functionality and advanced security and emergency features.
- Radio – DMR Digital, 4/5 Watt of Power, up to 1000 Channels
- Antenna – Standard Whip Antenna
- Battery – 2400mAh / 17.76Wh Li-Ion Battery (up to 14 Hours Usage at 5:5:90)
- Belt Clip – Screw-On Heavy Duty Belt Clip
- ANH7350V-SG 136-174 Standard Antenna VHF 136-174 MHz w/ GPS
- ANH7350U-SG 400-470 Standard Antenna UHF 400-470 MHz w/ GPS
- B7324LI Standard 2400mAh / 17.76Wh Lithium Ion Battery
- B7334LI Optional 3400mAh / 25.16Wh Lithium Ion Battery
- CH7301 PKG Single Unit Rapid Charger Kit
- CH7306 PKG Multi Unit 6-Bank Rapid Charger Kit
- BC7350 Standard Screw-In Heavy Duty Belt Clip
- HN7350SC Nylon Holster with Swivel Clip
- HN7350SL Nylon Holster with Swivel Belt Loop
- HN7550SC Nylon Holster with Swivel Clip
- HN7550SL Nylon Holster with Swivel Belt Loop
- SM220-X73 Medium Duty, Speaker Mic with 3.5mm Aux. Jack – IP56 Design
- SM232WP-X73 Heavy Duty, Rubberized Speaker Mic with 3.5mm Aux. Jack – IP56 Design
Earpieces and Surveillance Kits
- SK22NE-X73 2-Wire In-Ear Style Surveillance Kit with Palm Mic – IP56 Rated
- HS65NR-X73 Heavy Duty, Noise Reduction, Over-the-Head, Dual Muff Headset – IP56 Design
- HS65NRHH-X73 Heavy Duty, Noise Reduction, Hard Hat Mount, Dual Muff Headset – IP56 Design
- HS75NR-X73 Heavy Duty, Noise Reduction, Behind-the-Head, Dual Muff Headset – IP56 Design
Available to purchase from:
ADVANCED MULTI-MODE FUNCTIONALITY With different operating modes — Conventional Analog, Conventional Digital DMR Tier II, Digital PRODIGITM Plus and PRODIGITM Plus Trunking the portable will truly meet even the most demanding communication needs. The RCA RDR7x50 series digital portables radios are designed to connect your workforce efficiently and provide them with reliable communication allowing them to focus on their duties.
CROSS-BRAND COMPATIBILITY Utilizing the DMR Digital technology according to the ETSI TS 102 361-1,-2,-3 Standards the RDR7x50 series portables are compatible with all RCA two-way radios as well as all other major brands, including digital equipment, such as Motorola, Hytera and Vertex series digital two-way radios and repeaters.
INDUSTRIAL DURABILITY AND RELIABILITY Designed with durability in mind with lightweight and rugged aluminum alloy die-cast chassis, 2.75mm thick high quality, polycarbonate thermoplastic housing with strengthened 4.5mm edges for superior toughness.
WATERPROOF AND DUSTPROOF DESIGN The RDR7x50 series portables are designed and built with the most demanding conditions in mind. Your team needs radios that will not fail them, regardless of the working environment. The radios are designed to the Military 810C, D, E, F, G and the IP67 Waterproof and Dustproof standards.
FEATURE RICH AND VERSATILE The RDR7x50 series portables come in 2 different models, the standard non-display RDR7350 unit; the upgraded RDR7550 with large, 2.0 inch TFT LCD Full Color Display and full alphanumeric keypad. Businesses, Departments and Government Agencies can choose the best model for their needs, taking advantage of advanced features such as Caller ID, Group and Private Call, Radio Check, Radio Monitor, Radio Enable/Disable, Emergency, Man Down, Lone Worker Alerts, Text Messaging, Pre-saved Status Messaging, Encryption, Priority Interrupt and more.
IMPROVED COMMUNICATION RANGE The RDR7x50 Radios utilize the DMR digital technology allowing for the transmissions to stay clear from background noise regardless of the distance between two radio units, providing virtually no deterioration of the voice quality, thus increasing the usable coverage area where analog communication will be very poor or not possible at all.
FULL SHIFT PERFORMANCE The RCA PRODIGITM RDR7x50 series portables provide up to 40% improved battery performance in digital mode over analog, allowing for longer operating time on a single battery charge. With a typical duty cycle of 5 (Rx) – 5 (Tx) – 90 (Stand By), the RDR7550 color display unit with 2400mAh Lithium Ion battery pack can provide up to 10 hours of operation in Analog mode and up to 14 hours of operation in Digital mode. For extended usage an optional 3400mAh Lithium Ion battery pack is available.
AVAILABLE ADVANCED OPTIONS When workers safety and communication security are of utmost importance, the RDR7x50 radios offer optional GPS Location tracking service*, Noise Reduction for usage in high ambient noise environments and advanced 40-bit ARC4, 128-bit DES and 256-bit AES encryption. Encrypting your radio communications and tracking your asset’s location results in improved worker safety, increased productivity and shortened incident response time.
INDUSTRY LEADING WARRANTY The RCA RDR7x50 series portables are backed standard by an industry leading, hassle-free Three (3) Year Warranty.
- DMR Tier 2 Conventional and DMR Tier 3 Trunking*
- PRODIGITM Plus and PRODIGITM Plus Trunking* Modes
- Analog Conventional
- Advanced Digital Encryption Options*
- Emergency, Man Down* and Lone Worker Options
- Priority Interrupt
- Group and Private Calling
- PTT ID
- Call Alert, Radio Check, Remote Radio Monitor, Radio Enable/Disable
- One Touch Access
- Text Messaging
- Noise Reduction*
- X-Sound HD Enhanced Audio Clarity
- Large 2.8″ TFT LCD Full Color Display*
- Up to 7 Programmable Function Keys (RDR7550)
- 2400mAh Li-Ion Battery Standard
- IP67 Submersible Design
- Designed to meet MIL-STD 810C;D;E;F;G
- 3 Year Warranty
- Frequency Bands – VHF 136-174 MHz*; UHF 400-470 MHz
- Power Output – 4 Watts UHF / 5 Watts VHF
- Channels – 1024
- LCD Display – 2.0 inches, 320×240 Pixels, 262k Colors
- Channel Spacing – 12.5 kHz/25 kHz
- Emission Designators – Analog: 11K0F3E, 16K0F3E | Digital: 7K60F1D, 7K60F1E
- Environmental Protection – Designed to meet IP67 Rating
- Mil Specs – Designed to meet MIL-STD-810 C; D; E; F; G
- Operating Temperature – (-)4°F (-20°C) to (+)140°F (60°C)
- Storage Temperature – (-)4°F (-20°C) to (+)122°F (50°C)
- Operating Voltage – 8.4V (Max) 7.4V (Nominal)
- Dimensions – 4.9 X 2.13 X 1.37 inch (H*W*D) (without antenna)
- Weight – 0.7 lbs. / 320 gr.
*Available Q2 2024