Cost-Effective Business Mobile Two-Way Radio
This item has been discontinued.
For replacement options pleaseClick Here.
Built with high quality materials for extra durability, the powerful yet simple-to-use RCA BRM1250 mobile radio comes with a large 8 character LED display allowing you to easily identify the transmitting caller ID. The radio is built to the latest industry standards and requirements and it is completely FCC 2013 compliant. Advanced features like Private calling (ISOLine), Group Calling (GroupCall) and emergency call features are available with the built-in MDC signalling or the advanced RDC2400 signalling. With a full 45 Watts UHF / 50 Watts VHF of power, you will have the immediate and reliable communication you need to keep your team working efficiently.
The Voice Compander Audio Enhancement and powerful 5 Watt Internal / 13 Watt External speakers ensure loud and clear sound, even in noisy environments. You can organize your 128 channels into groups and use the scanning function to monitor them all so you never miss a call! The versatility of the RCA BRM1250 mobile radio helps keep productivity and efficiency at a high level, no matter how fast your business grows!
- Radio – 45/50 Watt of Power, 128 Channels
- Microphone Heavy Duty Mobile Palm Mic
- Mounting Bracket Heavy Duty Mounting Bracket for Dash Mount
- MM1250 Heavy Duty Mobile Palm Mic
- MM1250K Heavy Duty Mobile Palm Mic with Full Keypad
- DMM1250 Desktop Microphone for Base Station
- BSC1250 PKG Base Station Conversion Kit with Power Supply and Housing
- EXTSPK1250 External Speaker with 15ft. Cable
High-Output Power – BRM1250 offers you higher output power 50W(VHF)/45W(UHF) and 140 Watts option. Ensuring you long-distance communication requirement.
Large 15-Segment LCD Display – Users may toggle the display to channels or zones, auto dial numbers or other functional settings. The keypad and display illuminates to provide visibility for night time operation.
128 Channels and Dynamic Regrouping – The 128 channel and zoning capability of the BRM1250 offers flexibility in organizing work groups. Each channel and zone can be assigned a user friendly name for easy identification. Dynamic regrouping offers flexibility in a changing work group environment.
RDC2400™ and MDC1200 Signalling – Compatible with Motorola MDC1200 based signalling, and allows functions including PTT ID Encode, Emergency Encode, Radio Check Decode, Kill & Revive, Individual Call, Group Call and Broadcast.
Private and Group Call – Allows users to talk privately with specific individuals or groups without broadcasting to everyone on the channel.
Built-in Scrambler – Maintaining private and secure communications is increasingly important, with potentially sensitive information flowing back and forth. The scrambler feature provides enhanced security for your important and private communication.
Radio Stun/Kill/Revive – Allows the radio administrator to disable radio if it is lost or stolen.
Front Panel Speaker – Powerful 13 Watt Internal Speaker .
Four Programmable Front Panel Buttons – Places your favourite features at your fingertips.
Ignition Sense, Timed Power Off – When this function is enabled, you have to connect the ignition wire to the rear panel of the radio so that you can turn on/off the radio by igniting/stalling the car. The radio can only be turned on by igniting the car and will be turned off automatically within the pre-set time after the car stalls.
Industry Leading Warranty – Backed by a Three (3) Year Warranty.
- Repeater Operation Capable
- Channel Scanning
- Voice Annunciation
- Voice Scrambler
- Emergency Alarm
- Lone Worker
- Text Messaging
- CTCSS/DCS Encode/Decode
- DTMF Encode / Decode
- DTMF Paging
- Off Hook Decode
- PTT ID
- Busy Channel Lockout (BCL)
- Time-out-timer (TOT)
- Public Address
- RSSI Indicator
- Frequency Bands – VHF 136-174 MHz; UHF 400-470 MHz.
- Power Output – 45/50 Watts.
- Channels – 128.
- Channel Spacing – 12.5 / 20 / 25 kHz.
- Frequency Stability – +/- 2.5ppm.
- Conformance – FCC, IC, FCC 2013 Narrowband Compliant.
- FM Modulation – 12.5 kHz: 11K0F3E / 25 kHz: 16K0F3E
- Environmental Protection – IP56 Certified.
- Mil Specs – MIL-STD-810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G.
- Operating Temperature – (-)4°F (-20°C) to (+)122°F (50°C).
- Dimensions – 1.89” (H) x 6.1” (W) x 6.3” (D).
- Weight – 2.7 lbs (1.2kg).