DMR Digital, Professional Portable Radio
The RDR26x0 Series Radios is perfect for anyone who believes that having fast, reliable communication throughout their facility is a key to a safer and more productive work environment. Simple and cost-effective, the RCA digital radios are designed to connect your workforce efficiently and provide you with reliable communication allowing you focus on growing your business.
Loud 1 watt of power speaker with crystal clear audio quality, reliable coverage, and long-lasting battery life are just few of the outstanding benefits these RCA radios will deliver to you without making a dent in your budget.
Fully compatible with your existing Analog and Digital radios, the RDR2620, RDR2650 and RDR2680 portables combine the best of both, the legacy Analog and the new, improved Digital two-way radio technologies, giving you the flexibility to upgrade to Digital at your own speed or simply expand your radio fleet.
With its flexibility the RCA RDR26x0 series radios can be used in a wide range of applications such as manufacturing, warehousing, construction, hotels, schools and colleges.
- Radio – DMR Digital, 5 Watt of Power, 1000 Channels, Professional Portable
- Antenna – Standard Whip Antenna
- Battery – 1800mAh / 13.32Wh Lithium Ion Battery
- Belt Clip – Screw-In Heavy Duty Belt Clip
- ANH3500V-S 136-174 Short Antenna 136-174MHz
- ANH3500V-W 136-174 Standard Whip Antenna 136-174MHz
- ANH3500U-S 440-470 Short Antenna 440-470MHz
- ANH3500U-W 440-470 Standard Whip Antenna 440-470MHz
- B2618LI 1800mAh / 13.32Wh Lithium Ion Battery
- B2623LI 2250mAh / 16.65Wh Lithium Ion Battery
- CH2601 PKG Single Unit Rapid Charger Kit
- CHU6 PKG Multi Unit 6-Bank Rapid Charger Kit
- BC2600 Screw-In Heavy Duty Belt Clip
- HN3600FC Nylon Holster with Fixed Belt Clip
- HN3600FL Nylon Holster with Fixed Belt Loop
- HN3600SC Nylon Holster with Swivel Clip
- HN3600SL Nylon Holster with Swivel Belt Loop
- HL3600FC Leather Holster with Fixed Belt Clip
- HL3600FL Leather Holster with Fixed Belt Loop
- HL3600SC Leather Holster with Swivel Clip
- HL3600SL Leather Holster with Swivel Belt Loop
- SM220-X03S Medium Duty, Speaker Mic with 3.5mm Aux. Jack – IP56 Rated
- SM310-X03S Heavy Duty, Rubberized Speaker Mic with 3.5mm Aux. Jack – IP56 Rated
Earpieces and Surveillance Kits
- SK12DL-X03S D-Loop Style 1-Wire Surveillance Kit with Palm Mic – IP56 Rated
- SK12EH-X03S Ear Hook Style 1-Wire Surveillance Kit with Palm Mic – IP56 Rated
- SK12NE-X03S In-Ear Style 1-Wire Surveillance Kit with Palm Mic – IP56 Rated
- SK22NE-X03S In-Ear Style 2-Wire Surveillance Kit with Palm Mic – IP56 Rated
- HS12-X03S Lightweight Behind-the-Head Headset – IP56 Rated
- HS65NR-X03S Heavy Duty, Noise Reduction, Over-the-Head, Dual Muff Headset – IP56 Rated
- HS75NR-X03S Heavy Duty, Noise Reduction, Behind-the-Head, Dual Muff Headset – IP56 Rated
Available to purchase from:
SIMPLE AND RELIABLE Part of the PRODIGI™ line of Professional DMR Digital Radios the RDR26x0 Series are simple to use and cost-effective digital radios, designed to connect your workforce efficiently and provide you with reliable communication allowing you to focus on growing your business.
CROSS-BAND COMPATIBILITY Designed strictly according to the Digital DMR ETSI Standard TS 102 361-1,-2,-3, the RDR26x0 Series portable radios are compatible with all RCA two-way radios as well as all other major brands.
UPGRADE TO DIGITAL AT YOUR OWN SPEED Analog and Digital operation will give you the flexibility to upgrade to Digital at your own speed, without sacrificing safety and keeping your business operations running smoothly during the transition period.
RELIABILITY, SAFETY, AND PRODUCTIVITY FIRST RDR2620, RDR2650 and RDR2680 radios provide a reliable, cost-effective communication solution with a simple, user-friendly operation that will help your employees connect, collaborate and coordinate in real time to get their job done safely and more efficiently. Different departments, work crews, managers and employees can choose to use the best model for their needs, taking advantage of advanced features such as Caller ID, Group and Private Call, Radio Check, Radio Enable/Disable, Emergency and Lone Worker Alerts, Text Messaging, Two Slot Direct Mode Operation and many more.
VERSATILE DESIGN To meet a wide range of user needs, the RDR26x0 series radios come in three different models, the standard none-display RDR2620 unit; the upgraded RDR2650 equipped with 16 character display and 7 programmable function buttons and the advanced RDR2680 unit equipped with 16 character display and full keypad.
FULL SHIFT PERFORMANCE – Designed to be power efficient. When working in digital mode, the battery power consumption is lower up to 40% lower, providing longer operating time which ensures that your employees will stay connected beyond a full working shifts. With a typical duty cycle of 5 (Rx) – 5 (Tx) – 90 (Stand By), the standard 1800mAh Lithium Ion battery provides up to 10 hours of operation in Analog mode and up to 14 hours of operation in Digital mode.
CLEAR AUDIO AND IMPROVED COVERAGE Designed with X-Sound+ HDTM for exceptional voice quality. The RDR26x0 series radios provide loud 1 Watt of power audio, at the same time eliminating background noise and static from the voice transmissions and delivering crystal clear voice message which results in a better, improved radio coverage.
INDUSTRY LEADING WARRANTY The RDR2620, RDR2650 and RDR2680 portable radios are backed by our industry leading, hassle-free, Three (3) Year Radio Warranty and One (1) Year Accessory Warranty.
ASSEMBLED IN THE U.S.A. The RDR26x0 series portable radios are proudly assembled, tuned, tested and programmed in our facility in California.
- Repeater Operation Capable
- 4 Programmable Keys (RDR2620 /RDR2680)
- 9 Programmable Keys (RDR2650)
- Limited Keypad (RDR2650)
- Full Keypad (RDR2680)
- 16-Character Alphanumeric Display (RDR2680)
- LED Indicator
- Voice Channel Announce (RDR2620)
- RSSI Indicator (RDR2650 / RDR2680)
- CTCSS/DCS Encode/Decode
- DTMF Encode / Decode (RDR2650 / RDR2680)
- VOX – Voice Activated Transmission
- Scan and Priority Scan
- Mixed Mode (Analog / Digital) Scan
- Channel Activity Monitor
- Voice Channel Announce (RDR2500)
- Alert Tones On/Off
- RPT / Talkaround Functionality
Digital Specific Additional Features
- Contact List for Up to 1,000 Records
- All Call, Group Call, Private Call
- Manual Private Call Dial (RDR2680)
- PTT ID Encode (RDR2620)
- PTT ID Encode/Decode (RDR2650 / RDR2680)
- Call Alert
- Radio Check
- Radio Enable / Disable
- Remote Radio Monitor
- Emergency Alert
- Lone Worker Alert
- Basic Digital Encryption
- Advanced Digital Encryption
- Two Slot Direct Mode Operation (DMO)
- Pre-Saved (Quick) Text Messaging
- Free Text Messaging (RDR2680)
- One Touch Access Functionality
- Keypad Lock (RDR2680)
- Operating Modes – Analog Conventional, Digital DMR Conventional (TII)
- Frequency Bands – VHF 136-174 MHz; UHF 400-470 MHz
- Power Output – 5 Watts (3 programmable levels, 1W to 5W)
- Channels – 32 / 1000
- Channel Spacing – 12.5 KHz. / 25 KHz
- Rated Audio Power – 1W @16 Ohms
- Conformance – FCC, FCC 2013 Narrowband Compliant
- FM Modulation – 12.5 kHz: 11K0F3E / 25 kHz: 16K0F3E
- Environmental Protection – IP54 Design
- Mil Specs – Designed to meet MIL-STD-810 C-G
- Operating Voltage – 8.4V (max), 7.4V (nominal)
- Operating Temperature – -4°F~+140°F (-20°C~+60°C)
- Storage Temperature – -40°F~+122°F (-40°C~+50°C)
- Dimensions – 5.3” (H) x 2.3” (W) x 1.3” (D) (without antenna)
- Weight – 0.7 lbs (318g) with 1800mAh battery