The most compact business class radio you can find on the market.
This item has been discontinued. For replacement options pleaseClick Here.
Compact, reliable and simple to use the XR150 is the new two-way radio by RCA Communications Systems. Great for those who want to upgrade from the XTN, CLS or RDV/RDU Series Radios. XR150 is completely compatible with your existing two-way radio system and it is great for most light duty applications: small schools (less than 300 students), retail stores, supermarkets, nightclubs, small churches, nurseries.
- Radio 2 Watt of Power, 16 Channels
- Antenna Standard 3″ Antenna
- Battery 1650mAh / 6.93Wh Lithium Ion Battery (12 Hours Usage at 5:5:90)
- Belt Clip Screw-In Heavy Duty Belt Clip
- Charger Single Unit Rapid Charger
- ANH150U-3 450-470 Short 3″ Antenna 450-470 MHz
- B1517LI 1650mAh / 6.93Wh Lithium Ion Battery (12 Hours Usage at 5:5:90)
- CH1501 PKG Single Unit Rapid Charger Kit
- PC1506 Six Single Unit Chargers to Multi Unit 6-Bank Charger Conversion Cord
- CHU6 PKG Multi Unit 6-Bank Rapid Charger
- BC150 Screw-In Heavy Duty Belt Clip
- HN150FC Nylon Holster with Fixed Belt Clip
- HN150FL Nylon Holster with Fixed Belt Loop
- HN150SC Nylon Holster with Swivel Clip
- HN150SL Nylon Holster with Swivel Belt Loop
- SM220-X03S Medium Duty, Speaker Mic with 3.5mm Aux. Jack – IP56 Rated
- SM310-X03S Heavy Duty, Rubberized Speaker Mic with 3.5mm Aux. Jack – IP56 Rated
Earpieces and Surveillance Kits
- SK22NE-X03S In-Ear Style 2-Wire Surveillance Kit with Palm Mic – IP56 Rated
- SK31NE-X03S In-Ear Style 3-Wire Surveillance Kit with Lapel Mic and Palm PTT – IP56 Rated
- HS11V-X03S Lightweight Behind-the-Head Headset – IP56 Rated
- HS61NR-X03S Heavy Duty, Noise Reduction, Over-the-Head, Dual Muff Headset – IP56 Rated
Compact and Durable Body – The XR150 is very compact, yet strong enough to withstand a 1.5m drop.
Great Audio Quality – X-SOUND™ audio clarity provided by a 500mW speaker, which allows for a loud and clear voice transmissions, even in loud business environments.
Long Battery Life – The 1650mAh high capacity Li-ion battery can provide a radio usage for a full 12 hour shift.
Double Injection Molding and Anti-Skid Design – The combination of double injection molding and anti-
skid technology brings users comfortable and convenient operation experience.
Voice Operated Transmit (VOX) – Hands-free radio operation is available when using optional VOX accessories.
Channel Scanning – Continuously scans each channel for activity. When activity is detected, the scan automatically stops so you can hear the transmission and respond to it.
Voice Annunciation – Announces channel number when channel is changed.
Two-Prong Screw-In Accessory Connector – Enhances the performance of the radio and helps to hold your audio accessory securely to the radio’s chassis.
Industry Leading Warranty – XR150 radios are backed by a Two (2) Year Warranty.
- Repeater Operation Capable
- Audio Compandor
- Voice Scrambler
- Battery Strength Indicator
- Auto Battery Save Mode
- Low Battery Alert
- Busy Channel Lockout (BCL)
- Time-out-timer (TOT)
- Frequency Bands – UHF 450-470 MHz.
- Power Output – 2 Watts.
- Channels – 16.
- Channel Spacing – 12.5 or 25 kHz.
- Frequency Stability – +/- 2.5ppm.
- Conformance – FCC, IC, FCC 2013 Narrowband Compliant.
- Environmental Protection – IP56 Certified.
- Mil Specs – MIL-STD-810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G.
- Operating Temperature – (-)4°F (-20°C) to (+)130°F (55°C).
- Dimensions – 3.9” (H) x 1.9” (W) x 1.1” (D) (without antenna).
- Weight – 4.8 ounces (135g) with 1650 mAh battery.