Cost-Effective DMR Digital Mobile Two-Way Radio
Compact, versatile and cost-effective, the BRM300D Series of mobile radios is completely compatible with any other DMR Digital radio on the market. It operates in both digital and analog modes, delivering clear and loud communication. With it’s versatility the BRM300D can be used in a wide range of applications. Industries such as K12 Education, Colleges and Universities, Manufacturing, Security, Hotels more. When safety and reliability is critical, the BRM300D Series of radios is the best choice for your communication needs.
- Radio – DMR Digital, 40/50 Watt of Power, 1000 Channels
- Microphone Heavy Duty Mobile Palm Mic
- Mounting Bracket Heavy Duty Mounting Bracket for Dash Mount
- MM301D Heavy Duty Mobile Palm Mic
- MM301HDK Heavy Duty Mobile Palm Mic with Full Keypad
- DM350HD Desktop Microphone for Base Station
Remote Control Head
- RMK300 PKG Remote Control Head Separation Kit with 16ft. of Cable
- BSC300D PKG Base Station Conversion Kit with Power Supply and Housing
- EXTSPK300 External Speaker with 15ft. Cable
Available to purchase from:
Exceptional Audio Quality, Improved Coverage – The BRM300D radios completely eliminate background noise and static from voice transmissions, delivering a crystal clear message compared to analog radios.
Analog + Digital Operation – Capable to operate in both analog and digital modes the BRM300D radios give you the option to upgrade to digital at your own pace.
Power is Performance – The BRM300D radios are designed to output 40 or 50 Watts of Power respectively in the UHF or VHF providing optimal communication range.
Emergency and Security – In critical situations, the radio user can initiate an emergency alarm which overrides all activity on the channel.
Private and Group Call – Allows users to talk privately with specific individuals or groups without broadcasting to everyone on the channel.
Signaling – 2-Tone, 5-Tone, DTMF Encode/Decode and MDC1200 Encode: PTT ID (identifies outbound calls), Individual/Group Call (receive/place calls from specific individuals or groups), Call Alert (tone indicates new inbound call), and Alarm (sounds alarm or notifies system administrator of emergency).
Radio Enable/Disable – Allows the radio administrator to disable radio if it is lost or stolen.
Front Panel Speaker – Powerful 5 Watt Internal Speaker .
Four Programmable Front Panel Buttons – Places your favourite features at your fingertips.
Voice Annunciation – Announces channel number when channel is changed.
Industry Leading Warranty – Backed by a Three (3) Year Warranty.
- Repeater Operation Capable
- Voice Annunciation
- Voice Scrambler
- Battery Strength Indicator
- Auto Battery Save Mode
- Low Battery Alert
- Busy Channel Lockout (BCL)
- Time-out-timer (TOT)
- Mixed Mode (Analog/Digital) Scanning
- CTCSS/DCS Encode/Decode
- 2-Tone, 5-Tone, MDC1200 Signalling
- DTMF Encode/Decode
- PTT ID
Digital Specific Additional Features
- DMR Digital Operation
- PRODIGI™ Plus*
- All Call, Group Call, Private Call
- PTT ID
- Basic Encryption
- Advanced Encryption
- Advanced ARC4 Encryption*
- Radio Check, Radio Enable/Disable
- Remote Radio Monitor
- Call Alert
- Emergency Alert
- Lone Worker Alert
- Text Messaging
- One Touch Access
*Optional Features. Contact your RCA Communications Systems Dealer for assistance!
- Frequency Bands – VHF 136-174 MHz; UHF 400-470 MHz; UHF 450-520 MHz
- Power Output – 5 to 45 / 50 Watts UHF / VHF (3 programmable levels)
- Channels – 1000
- Channel Spacing – 12.5 kHz
- Frequency Stability – +/- 0.5ppm
- Conformance – FCC, IC, FCC 2013 Narrowband Compliant, DMR ETSI Standards TS 102 361-1,-2,-3
- FM Modulation – 12.5 kHz: 11K0F3E / 25 kHz: 16K0F3E
- 4FSK Digital Modulation – 12.5 kHz Data: 7K60F1D and 7K60FXD / 12.5 kHz Voice: 7K60F1E and 7K60FXE
- Environmental Protection – IP54 Design
- Mil Specs – MIL-STD-810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G
- Operating Temperature – (-)4°F (-20°C) to (+)122°F (50°C)
- Dimensions – 1.7” (H) x 6.7” (W) x 5.3” (D)
- Weight – 2.9 lbs (1.3kg)