P25 Public Safety Base Station with Desktop Mic
Where flexibility and reliability in demanding environments is paramount, the RPX6500 will meet the challenge. The RCA’s RPX6500 Base Station two-way radios meet all Project 25 (P25) specifications for Police, Fire, Ambulance, and other emergency services. RCA’s P25 base stations include MultiCom™ software, an advanced system that enables each base station to conform to today’s standards as well as future requirements. These heavy-duty radios are highly customizable and will meet or exceed the needs of demanding public safety users.
- Base Station Radio P25 Digital, 25 Watt of Power, 1500 Channels
- Microphone Desktop Mic
- Control Head Remote Control Head with Large Display
- Power Supply and Housing Desktop 110-240V Power Supply and Housing
- MM6500 Heavy Duty Mobile Palm Mic
- MM6500WP Heavy Duty Mobile Palm Mic with Full Keypad
- DMM6500 Desktop Microphone
- KDH6500 Control Handset Mic w/ Large Display and Keypad
- CTRH6500 PKG Remote Control Head Kit
- CTRH6500-2 PKG Dual Remote Control Head Conversion Kit
- CTRH6500-1EXCBL Remote Control Head 3ft. Separation Cable
- MM6500-4.5EC Remote Control Head 15ft. Extension Kit
- EXTSPK6500 External Speaker
- EXTSPK6500-4EXCBL External Speaker Extension Cable
MultiComTM Technology allows operation on P25 Conventional and P25 Trunking Systems, Analog Conventional and MPT1327 Trunking Systems.
P25 Cross-Brand Compatibility to provide interoperability, integrating easily with any existing Analog, P25 Conventional and P25 Trunking Systems for Public Safety Applications.
Mixed Mode Operation with Auto Sense Option allows the radio to operate on both analog and P25 Digital modes and auto-detect the type of incoming signal.
AMBE+2TM Vocoder advanced digital vocoder eliminates background noise and provides crystal clear, loud communication.
Encryption options are available. DES-OFB 128-bit or AES 256-bit encryptions in P25 Digital mode or Scrambler type voice encryption in analog mode.
Extensive Channel, Individual and Talkgroup Capacity allows the radio to store up to 1500 channels and up to 250 Individual and Talkgroup IDs.
Voting and Scanning Functions with dual mode scan, dual priority scan and trunked priority scan options with 240 Scan Groups and 240 Voting Groups.
Safety and Emergency Functions such as Stun/Kill/Revive, Emergency Alarm and optional GPS and AVL.
Large Dot-Matrix Displays with bright backlight makes the radio easy to read, navigate through the menu and radio functions.
Durable and Reliable all aluminum design that meets Military Specs (MIL-STD-810C/D/E/F) for durability, shock, droppage, extreme temperatures, solar radiation, vibration, rain, humidity, salt fog, blowing dust and sand.
25W of Power provides maximum signal strength and coverage with optional upgrade up to 110W of Power.
3 Year Warranty best in the industry as a sign of confidence in the quality of our products and to provide you with a piece of mind when choosing the RCA two-way radios for your communication needs.
- Frequency Bands – VHF 136-174 MHz; UHF 335-400 MHz; UHF 400-480 MHz; UHF 450-520 MHz
- Power Output – 1 to 25 Watts (3 programmable levels)
- Channel Spacing – 10, 12.5, 20 or 25 kHz
- Modulation – C4FM, FM
- Frequency Stability – +/- 1.5ppm.
- Conformance – EN 300 086, EN 300 113, EN 300 219, EN 300 279, AS4295, FCC, IC.
- FCC Emissions Designators – 11K0F3E, 11K0F3D, 16K0F3E, 16K0F3D, 8K10F1E, 8K10F1D
- IP54 Certified – Yes
- Mil Specs – MIL-STD-810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G
- Operating Temperature – (-)22°F (-30°C) to (+)140°F (60°C)
- Dimensions – (H) 2.2 inches (56mm) x (W) 6.7 inches (170mm) x (D) 6.5 inches (165mm)
- Weight – 2 lbs 14 ounces (1.3kg)