DMR Digital, Professional Portable Radio
The RDR25x0 Series Radios is perfect for anyone who believes that having fast, reliable communication throughout their facility is a key to a safer and more productive work environment. Simple and cost-effective, the RCA digital radios are designed to connect your workforce efficiently and provide you with reliable communication allowing you focus on growing your business.
Loud 1 watt of power speaker with crystal clear audio quality, reliable coverage, and long-lasting battery life are just few of the outstanding benefits the RDR25x0 series radios will deliver to you without making a dent in your budget.
Fully compatible with your existing Analog and Digital radios, the RDR25x0 series combine the best of both, the legacy Analog and the new, improved Digital two-way radio technologies, giving you the flexibility to upgrade to Digital at your own speed or simply expand your radio fleet.
With its flexibility the RDR25x0 series radios can be used in a wide range of applications such as manufacturing, warehousing, construction, hotels, schools and colleges.
- Radio – Conventional Analog and Digital DMR Portable Radio
- Antenna – Standard Whip Antenna
- Battery – 1800mAh / 13.32Wh Lithium Ion Battery
- Belt Clip – Screw-In Heavy Duty Belt Clip
- ANH3500V-S 136-174 Optional Short Antenna 136-174 MHz
- ANH3500V-W 136-174 Standard Whip Antenna 136-174 MHz
- ANH3500U-S 400-440 Optional Short Antenna 400-440 MHz
- ANH3500U-W 400-440 Optional Whip Antenna 400-440 MHz
- ANH3500U-S 440-470 Optional Short Antenna 440-470 MHz
- ANH3500U-W 440-470 Standard Whip Antenna 440-470 MHz
- B2618LI 1800mAh / 13.32Wh Lithium Ion Battery, 14 Hours Usage (Digital Mode at 5:5:90)
- CH2601 PKG Single Unit Rapid Charger Kit
- CHU6 PKG Multi Unit 6-Bank Rapid Charger Kit
- BC2600 Screw-In Heavy Duty Belt Clip
- HN3500FC Nylon Holster with Fixed Belt Clip
- HN3500FL Nylon Holster with Fixed Belt Loop
- HN3500SC Nylon Holster with Swivel Clip
- HN3500SL Nylon Holster with Swivel Belt Loop
- HL3500FC Leather Holster with Fixed Belt Clip
- HL3500FL Leather Holster with Fixed Belt Loop
- HL3500SC Leather Holster with Swivel Clip
- HL3500SL Leather Holster with Swivel Belt Loop
- SM220-X03S Medium Duty, Speaker Mic with 3.5mm Aux. Jack – IP56 Rated
- SM310-X03S Heavy Duty, Rubberized Speaker Mic with 3.5mm Aux. Jack – IP56 Rated
Earpieces and Surveillance Kits
- SK12DL-X03S 1-Wire D-Loop Style Surveillance Kit with Palm Mic – IP56 Rated
- SK12EH-X03S 1-Wire Ear Hook Style Surveillance Kit with Palm Mic – IP56 Rated
- SK12NE-X03S 1-Wire In-Ear Style Surveillance Kit with Palm Mic – IP56 Rated
- SK22NE-X03S 2-Wire In-Ear Style Surveillance Kit with Palm Mic – IP56 Rated
- SK32NE-X03S In-Ear Style 3-Wire Surveillance Kit with Lapel Mic and Palm PTT – IP56 Design
- HS12-X03S Lightweight Behind-the-Head Headset – IP56 Rated
- HS65NR-X03S Heavy Duty, Noise Reduction, Over-the-Head, Dual Muff Headset – IP56 Rated
- HS75NR-X03S Heavy Duty, Noise Reduction, Behind-the-Head, Dual Muff Headset – IP56 Rated
Available to purchase from:
CROSS-BRAND COMPATIBILITY – Designed strictly according to the Digital DMR ETSI Standard TS 102 361-1,-2,-3, the RDR25x0 Series portable radios are compatible with all RCA two-way radios as well as all other major brands.
UPGRADE TO DIGITAL AT YOUR OWN SPEED – Analog and Digital operation will give you the flexibility to upgrade to Digital at your own speed, without sacrificing safety and keeping your business operations running smoothly during the transition period.
HEAVY-DUTY COMMERCIAL HOUSING – The RDR25x0 series radios are designed with durability in mind and built to survive the normal, everyday commercial wear and tear. The radio’s 3.6mm high quality reinforced housing can be found only in public safety grade equipment and it is unmatched in this class.
CRYSTAL CLEAR AUDIO QUALITY, IMPROVED COVERAGE – Designed with X-Sound+ HD™ for exceptional voice quality. The RDR25x0 series radios provide loud 1 Watt of power audio, at the same time eliminating background noise and static from the voice transmissions and delivering crystal clear voice message which results in a better, improved radio coverage.
RELIABILITY, SAFETY AND PRODUCTIVITY FIRST – The RDR25x0 series provide reliable, cost-effective communication solution with a simple, user friendly operation that will help your employees connect, collaborate and coordinate in real time to get their job done safely and more efficiently.
FULL SHIFT PERFORMANCE – Designed to be power efficient. When working in digital mode, the battery power consumption is lower up to 40% lower, providing longer operating time which ensures that your employees will stay connected beyond a full working shifts. With a typical duty cycle of 5 (Rx) – 5 (Tx) – 90 (Stand By), the standard 1800mAh Lithium Ion battery provides up to 10 hours of operation in Analog mode and up to 14 hours of operation in Digital mode.
TRUE OPERATIONAL VERSATILITY – The RDR25x0 series radios come in three different models, the standard no display RDR2500 unit; the upgraded RDR2550 equipped with 16 character display and 7 programmable function buttons. Different departments, work crews, managers and employees can choose to use the best model for their needs, taking advantage of advanced features such as Caller ID, Group and Private Call, Radio Check, Radio Enable/Disable, Emergency and Lone Worker Alerts, Text Messaging and many more.
AUDIO ACCESSORY COMPATIBILITY – Upgrading from existing radio 2-prong accessory connectors? The RDR25x0 series radios are designed with the same style accessory connector, providing you with the option to keep your speaker mics, earpieces and headsets. Built and recommended to be used with X03S style accessory connector, the radios will still accept both, the X03 and X03S connectors.
INDUSTRY LEADING WARRANTY – The RDR25x0 series radios are backed standard by an industry leading, hassle-free Two (2) Year Warranty.
- Repeater Operation Capable
- 4 Programmable Keys (RDR2500)
- 9 Programmable Keys (RDR2550)
- Limited Keypad (RDR2550)
- 16-Character Alphanumeric Display (RDR2550)
- LED Indicator
- Voice Channel Announce (RDR2500)
- RSSI Indicator (RDR2550)
- CTCSS/DCS Encode/Decode
- DTMF Encode / Decode (RDR2550)
- VOX – Voice Activated Transmission
- Scan and Priority Scan
- Mixed Mode (Analog / Digital) Scan
- Channel Activity Monitor
- Voice Channel Announce (RDR2500)
- Alert Tones On/Off
- RPT / Talkaround Functionality
Digital Specific Additional Features
- Contact List for Up to 1,000 Records
- All Call, Group Call, Private Call
- PTT ID Encode (RDR2500)
- PTT ID Encode/Decode (RDR2550)
- Radio Check
- Radio Enable / Disable
- Remote Radio Monitor
- Call Alert
- Emergency Alert
- Lone Worker Alert
- Basic Digital Encryption
- Advanced ARC4 Digital Encryption*
- Two Slot Direct Mode Operation (DMO)
- Pre-Saved (Quick) Text Messaging
- One Touch Access Functionality
*Optional Features. Contact your RCA Communications Systems Dealer for assistance!
- Operating Modes – Analog Conventional, Digital DMR Conventional (TII)
- Frequency Bands – VHF 136-174 MHz; UHF 400-470 MHz
- Power Output – Up to 5 Watts (3 programmable levels, 1W to 5W)
- Channels – 32 / 1000
- Channel Spacing – 12.5 KHz. / 25 KHz
- Frequency Stability – +/- 1.0ppm (typical)
- Rated Audio Power – 1W @16 Ohms
- Conformance – FCC, FCC 2013 Narrowband Compliant
- FM Modulation – 12.5 kHz: 11K0F3E / 25 kHz: 16K0F3E
- Environmental Protection – IP54 Design
- Mil Specs – Designed to meet MIL-STD-810 C-G
- Operating Voltage – 8.4V (max), 7.4V (nominal)
- Operating Temperature – -4°F~+140°F (-20°C~+60°C)
- Storage Temperature – -40°F~+122°F (-40°C~+50°C)
- Dimensions – 5.3” (H) x 2.3” (W) x 1.3” (D) (without antenna)
- Weight – 0.7 lbs (318g) with 1800mAh battery