P25 Digital Rapid Deployment Portable Repeater
The RDS RPX8100 P25 Digital Rapid Deployment Portable Repeater System is powerful enough to provide reliable communication, durable enough to survive the toughest conditions.
Plug and Play, Ready to go when you need it! It is very easy to deploy and pack which makes it very convenient to use during emergency situations and move from one place to another. The RDS Compact Repeater System is mounted in a small, mobile and durable pelican case. It is light and can be easily carried around by hand. Everything you need, the repeater, antenna, antenna mount and cable, can be fitted in the same case. The repeater is very well ventilated and can be operated with a closed lid. It can operate with AC or DC power and it can be easily connected to a battery with solar panel.
RCA’s RPX8100 Series Repeaters meet all Project 25 (P25) Conventional specifications for Federal Government, Police, Fire, Ambulance, and other emergency services. These heavy-duty P25 repeaters are highly customizable and will meet or exceed the needs of demanding public safety users.
- Law Enforcement
- Fire Departments
- Rail Road
- Disaster Zones
- First Responders
- Repeater Unit P25 Digital, 25 Watt of Power
Plug and Play, Ready to go when you need it this system is very easy to deploy and pack which makes it very convenient to use during emergency situations and move from one place to another.
AC or DC power giving you the flexibility to easily connect it to a battery, solar charging system, power generator or a power outlet.
VHF, UHF and Cross-Band Operation In-Band VHF 136-174 MHz and UHF 335-520 MHz or Cross-Band VHF-UHF options are available.
P25 Cross-Brand Compatibility to provide interoperability, integrating easily with any existing Analog, P25 Conventional and P25 Trunking Systems for Public Safety Applications.
25 Watts of Power provides maximum signal strength and coverage.
100% Duty Cycle Operation provided in multiple output power levels up to 25 Watts.
AMBE+2TM Vocoder advanced digital vocoder eliminates background noise and provides crystal clear, loud communication.
Encryption pass through is available as a standard option. The repeater works flawlessly with both DES-OFB 128-bit or AES 256-bit encryptions in P25 Digital mode.
Durable and Reliable all aluminum design that meets Military Specifications for durability, extreme temperatures, solar radiation, vibration, blowing dust and sand.
Compact Design that makes it easy to carry and weighs only 20 lbs.
3 Year Warranty best in the industry as a sign of confidence in the quality of our products and to provide you with a piece of mind when choosing the RCA two-way radios for your communication needs.
- Frequency Bands – VHF 136-174 MHz; UHF 335-400 MHz; UHF 400-480 MHz; UHF 450-520 MHz
- Frequency Split – VHF 136-174 MHz; UHF 335-400 MHz; UHF 400-480 MHz; UHF 450-520 MHz
- Power Output – 1 to 25 Watts (3 programmable levels)
- Channel Spacing – 10, 12.5, 20 or 25 kHz
- Modulation – C4FM, FM
- Frequency Stability – +/- 1.5ppm.
- Conformance – EN 300 086, EN 300 113, EN 300 219, EN 300 279, AS4295, FCC, IC
- FCC Emissions Designators – 11K0F3E, 11K0F3D, 16K0F3E, 16K0F3D, 8K10F1E, 8K10F1D
- Mil Specs – MIL-STD-810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G
- Operating Temperature – (-)22°F (-30°C) to (+)140°F (60°C)
- Dimensions – (H) 6.93 inches (17.6cm) x (W) 18.50 inches (46.99cm) x (D) 14.06 inches (35.75cm)
- Weight – 20 lbs (9.07kg)