P25 Public Safety Mobile with Remote Control Head
Where flexibility and reliability in demanding environments is paramount, the RPX6500 will meet the challenge. The RCA’s RPX6500 mobile two-way radios are P25 CAP Certified and meet all Project 25 (P25) specifications for Police, Fire, Ambulance, and other emergency services. RCA’s P25 radios include MultiCom™ software, an advanced system that enables each radio to conform to today’s standards as well as future requirements. These heavy-duty radios are highly customizable and will meet or exceed the needs of demanding public safety users.
- Radio P25 Digital, 25 Watt of Power, 1500 Channels
- Microphone Heavy Duty Mobile Mic
- Control Head Remote Control Head with Large Display and 3ft. Separation Cable
- Mounting Kit Control Head Mounting Kit for Remote Mount with
- Extension Cable Remote Control Head 15ft. Extension Cable Kit
- Power Cable Power Cable
- External Speaker External Speaker with Cable
- MM6500 Heavy Duty Mobile Palm Mic
- MM6500WP Heavy Duty Mobile Palm Mic with Full Keypad
- DMM6500 Desktop Microphone
- KDH6500 Control Handset Mic w/ Large Display and Keypad
- CTRH6500 PKG Remote Control Head Kit
- CTRH6500-2 PKG Dual Remote Control Head Conversion Kit
- CTRH6500-1EXCBL Remote Control Head 3ft. Separation Cable
- MM6500-4.5EC Remote Control Head 15ft. Extension Kit
- BSC6500 PKG Base Station Conversion Kit with Power Supply and Housing
- EXTSPK6500 External Speaker
- EXTSPK6500-4EXCBL External Speaker Extension Cable
Available to purchase from:
MultiComTM Technology allows operation on P25 Conventional and P25 Trunking Systems, Analog Conventional and MPT1327 Trunking Systems.
P25 CAP Compliant to provide interoperability, integrating easily with any existing Analog, P25 Conventional and P25 Trunking Systems for Public Safety Applications.
Mixed Mode Operation with Auto Sense Option allows the radio to operate on both analog and P25 Digital modes and auto-detect the type of incoming signal.
AMBE+2TM Vocoder advanced digital vocoder eliminates background noise and provides crystal clear, loud communication.
Encryption options are available. DES-OFB 128-bit or AES 256-bit encryptions in P25 Digital mode or Scrambler type voice encryption in analog mode.
Extensive Channel, Individual and Talkgroup Capacity allows the radio to store up to 1500 channels and up to 250 Individual and Talkgroup IDs.
Voting and Scanning Functions with dual mode scan, dual priority scan and trunked priority scan options with 240 Scan Groups and 240 Voting Groups.
Safety and Emergency Functions such as Stun/Kill/Revive, Emergency Alarm and optional GPS and AVL.
Flexible Mounting and Control Options with a choice of Remote Control Head or Display and Keypad Handset Mic with 15 feet extension cable which allows for a easy installation in limited vehicle space.
Large Dot-Matrix Displays with bright backlight makes the radio easy to read, navigate through the menu and radio functions.
Durable and Reliable all aluminium design that meets Military Specs (MIL-STD-810C/D/E/F) for durability, shock, droppage, extreme temperatures, solar radiation, vibration, rain, humidity, salt fog, blowing dust and sand.
25W of Power provides maximum signal strength and coverage with optional upgrade up to 110W of Power.
IP54 Rated makes the RCA’s P25 mobile radio is dust and splash resistant.
Desktop Base Station Option is available. Turn the RPX6500 mobile into a Desktop Base Station with the DBSK6500 Conversion Kit.
3 Year Warranty best in the industry as a sign of confidence in the quality of our products and to provide you with a piece of mind when choosing the RCA two-way radios for your communication needs.
- Frequency Bands – VHF 136-174 MHz; UHF 335-400 MHz; UHF 400-480 MHz; UHF 450-520 MHz
- Power Output – 1 to 25 Watts (3 programmable levels)
- Channel Spacing – 10, 12.5, 20 or 25 kHz
- Modulation – C4FM, FM
- Frequency Stability – +/- 1.5ppm.
- Conformance – EN 300 086, EN 300 113, EN 300 219, EN 300 279, AS4295, FCC, IC, P25CAP Compliant
- FCC Emissions Designators – 11K0F3E, 11K0F3D, 16K0F3E, 16K0F3D, 8K10F1E, 8K10F1D
- IP54 Certified – Yes
- Mil Specs – MIL-STD-810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G
- Operating Temperature – (-)22°F (-30°C) to (+)140°F (60°C)
- Dimensions – (H) 2.2 inches (56mm) x (W) 6.7 inches (170mm) x (D) 6.5 inches (165mm)
- Weight – 2 lbs 14 ounces (1.3kg)