P25 Digital Public Safety Portable Radio
RCA’s RPX4500 handheld radios meet all Project 25 (P25) specifications for Police, Fire, Ambulance, and other emergency services. RCA’s P25 radios include MultiCom™ software, an advanced system that enables each radio to conform to today’s standards as well as future requirements. These heavy-duty radios are highly customizable and will meet or exceed the needs of demanding public safety users.
- Radio P25 Digital, 5 Watt of Power, 1500 Channels, Display and Four Front Keys
- Antenna Standard 6″ Antenna
- Battery Lithium Ion 2200mAh Battery (11 Hours Usage at 5:5:90)
- Belt Clip Heavy Duty Screw-In Belt Clip
- ANH4500U-3 400-480 Short 3″ Antenna
- ANH4500U-6 400-480 Standard 6″ Antenna 400-480MHz
- ANH4500U-6 440-500 Standard 6″ Antenna 440-500MHz
- ANH4500V-6 150-174 Standard 6″ Antenna 150-174MHz
- B4522LI Lithium Ion 2200mAh Battery
- B4530LI Lithium Ion 3000mAh Battery
- CH4501 PKG Single Unit Rapid Charger Kit
- CH4506 PKG Multi Unit 6-Bank Rapid Charger Kit
- VCH3501 Vehicular Charger Cigarette Lighter Adapter for CH4501
- BC4500 Screw-In Heavy Duty Belt Clip
- HN4500FC Nylon Holster with Fixed Belt Clip
- HN4500FL Nylon Holster with Fixed Belt Loop
- HN4500SC Nylon Holster with Swivel Clip
- HN4500SL Nylon Holster with Swivel Belt Loop
- HL4500FC Leather Holster with Fixed Belt Clip
- HL4500FL Leather Holster with Fixed Belt Loop
- HL4500SC Leather Holster with Swivel Clip
- HL4500SL Leather Holster with Swivel Belt Loop
- SM310-X43 Heavy Duty, Rubberized Speaker Mic with 3.5mm Aux. Jack – IP56 Rated
- SM252-X43 Heavy Duty Speaker Mic with 4 Function Keys – IP56 Rated
- SM252WPG-X43 Heavy Duty Speaker Mic with GPS, Man Down and 4 Function Keys – IP56 Rated
Earpieces and Surveillance Kits
- SK22NE-X43 In-Ear Style 2-Wire Surveillance Kit with Palm Mic – IP56 Rated
- SK31NE-X43 In-Ear Style 3-Wire Surveillance Kit with Lapel Mic and Palm PTT – IP56 Rated
- HS11V-X43 Lightweight Behind-the-Head Headset – IP56 Rated
- HS61NR-X43 Heavy Duty, Noise Reduction, Over-the-Head, Dual Muff Headset – IP56 Rated
Available to purchase from:
MultiComTM Technology allows operation on P25 Conventional and P25 Trunking Systems, Analog Conventional and MPT1327 Trunking Systems.
P25 CAP Compliant to provide interoperability, integrating easily with any existing Analog, P25 Conventional and P25 Trunking Systems for Public Safety Applications.
Mixed Mode Operation with Auto Sense Option allows the radio to operate on both analog and P25 Digital modes and auto-detect the type of incoming signal.
AMBE+2TM Vocoder advanced digital vocoder eliminates background noise and provides crystal clear, loud communication.
Encryption options are available. DES-OFB 128-bit or AES 256-bit encryptions in P25 Digital mode or Scrambler type voice encryption in analog mode.
Extensive Channel, Individual and Talkgroup Capacity allows the radio to store up to 1500 channels and up to 250 Individual and Talkgroup IDs.
Voting and Scanning Functions with dual mode scan, dual priority scan and trunked priority scan options with 240 Scan Groups and 240 Voting Groups.
Safety and Emergency Functions such as Lone Worker, Stun/Kill/Revive, Emergency Alarm and optional GPS/Man Down.
Large PTT Button and Channel Switch with 3 Position Zone Select makes working with the radio, switching channels and zones an easy task even when wearing gloves.
7 Programmable Function Buttons allow you to customize the radio to your agency’s specific requirements.
Large Dot-Matrix Display with bright backlight makes the radio easy to read, navigate through the menu and radio functions.
Large Channel Switch with 3 Position Zone Select Option makes the switching channels and zone an easy task even when wearing gloves.
Durable and Reliable design that meets Military Specs (MIL-STD-810C/D/E/F) for durability, shock, droppage, extreme temperatures, solar radiation, vibration, rain, humidity, salt fog, blowing dust and sand.
5W of Power provides maximum signal strength and coverage while lasting up to 11 hours on a single charge with a typical 5:5:90 usage.
IP67 Rated makes the RCA’s P25 handheld radios completely WaterProof (Submersible 1 meter, 30 minutes) and DustProof.
Multi-Pin Screw-In Accessory Connector enhances the performance of the radio and helps to hold your audio accessory securely to the radio’s chassis while keeping it’s watertight capabilities.
3 Year Warranty best in the industry as a sign of confidence in the quality of our products and to provide you with a piece of mind when choosing the RCA two-way radios for your communication needs.
- Frequency Bands – VHF 136-174 MHz; UHF 400-480 MHz; UHF 440-520 MHz.
- Power Output – 1 to 5 Watts (3 programmable levels).
- Channel Spacing – 10, 12.5, 20 or 25 kHz.
- Modulation – C4FM, FM.
- Frequency Stability – +/- 1.5ppm.
- Conformance – EN 300 086, EN 300 113, EN 300 219, EN 300 279, AS4295, FCC, IC, P25CAP Compliant.
- FCC Emissions Designators – 11K0F3E, 11K0F3D, 16K0F3E, 16K0F3D, 8K10F1E, 8K10F1D.
- IP67 Certified – Yes, Submersible 1 meter, 30 minutes.
- Mil Specs – MIL-STD-810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G.
- Operating Temperature – (-)22°F (-30°C) to (+)140°F (60°C).
- Dimensions – (H) 5.8 inches (147mm) x (W) 2.5 inches (63mm) x (D) 1.4 inches (36mm).
- Weight – 12 ounces (0.35kg).