Durable and Compact Professional Two-Way Radio
This item has been discontinued.
For replacement options please Click Here.
The RCA BR250 is very compact and easy to use and with Reinforced Compound Molding it is extremely durable and adds grip to the radio to make it much easier and more comfortable to hold. It has 4 / 5 watts of power that can cover multiple floors in a multistory building and/or long distances in open areas. It comes with a lightweight Li-Ion battery that will last over 12 hours with normal use and it has 16 separate channels so you can designate channels to specific departments or groups.
- Radio 4/5 Watt of Power, 16 Channels
- Antenna Standard 6″ Antenna
- Battery 2000mAh / 14.8Wh Lithium Ion Battery (12 Hours Usage at 5:5:90)
- Belt Clip Screw-In Heavy Duty Belt Clip
- ANH250V-3 145-174 Short 3″ Antenna 145-174 MHz
- ANH250V-6 146-174 Standard 6″ Antenna 146-174 MHz
- ANH250U-6 400-430 Standard 6″ Antenna 400-430 MHz
- ANH250U-3 450-470 Short 3″ Antenna 450-470 MHz
- ANH250U-6 440-470 Standard 6″ Antenna 440-470 MHz
- B2020LI 2000mAh / 14.8Wh Lithium Ion Battery (12 Hours Usage at 5:5:90)
- CH2501 PKG Single Unit Rapid Charger Kit
- CH2506 PKG Multi Unit 6-Bank Rapid Charger Kit
- BC250 Screw-In Heavy Duty Belt Clip
- HN250FC Nylon Holster with Fixed Belt Clip
- HN250FL Nylon Holster with Fixed Belt Loop
- HN250SC Nylon Holster with Swivel Clip
- HN250SL Nylon Holster with Swivel Belt Loop
- HL250FC Leather Holster with Fixed Belt Clip
- HL250FL Leather Holster with Fixed Belt Loop
- HL250SC Leather Holster with Swivel Clip
- HL250SL Leather Holster with Swivel Belt Loop
- SM110-X03S Light Duty, Economy Speaker Mic- IP54 Rated
- SM220-X03S Medium Duty, Speaker Mic with 3.5mm Aux. Jack – IP56 Rated
- SM310-X03S Heavy Duty, Rubberized Speaker Mic with 3.5mm Aux. Jack – IP56 Rated
Earpieces and Surveillance Kits
- SK11DL-X03S Ear D-Loop Style 1-Wire Earpiece with Lapel Mic – IP56 Rated
- SK11EH-X03S Ear Hook Style 1-Wire Earpiece with Lapel Mic – IP56 Rated
- SK11NE-X03S In-Ear Style 1-Wire Earpiece with Lapel Mic – IP56 Rated
- SK21NE-X03S In-Ear Style 2-Wire Surveillance Kit with Palm Mic – IP56 Rated
- SK22NE-X03S In-Ear Style 2-Wire Surveillance Kit with Palm Mic – IP56 Rated
- SK31NE-X03S In-Ear Style 3-Wire Surveillance Kit with Lapel Mic and Palm PTT – IP56 Rated
- HS11V-X03S Lightweight Behind-the-Head Headset – IP56 Rated
- HS21V-X03S Lightweight Over-the-Head Headset – IP56 Rated
- HS61NR-X03S Heavy Duty, Noise Reduction, Over-the-Head, Dual Muff Headset – IP56 Rated
- HS71NR-X03S Heavy Duty, Noise Reduction, Behind-the-Head, Dual Muff Headset – IP56 Rated
Available to purchase from:
Extremely Durable – BR250 is very compact and easy to use, with Reinforced Compound Molding which makes the radio extremely durable and adds grip to the radio to make it much easier and more comfortable to hold.
Great Audio Quality – X-SOUND™ audio clarity provided by a large diameter 800mW speaker. This means louder and clearer audio so you can actually understand the person you are talking to, even in loud industrial environments.
All Day Battery Life – The BR250 has a 2000 mAh Lithium Ion battery included standard. This will last over 12 hours with normal use so you don’t have to worry about your radio dying during an extra long shift.
Compact and Powerfull – Available in either 4 Watt UHF or 5 Watt VHF version which will give you clear communication throughout your facility. All this power is in a radio that weighs only 11.5 oz and is only 4.69″ tall, 2.17″ wide and 1.3″ deep.
Voice Operated Transmit (VOX) – Hands-free radio operation is available when using optional VOX accessories.
Channel Scanning – Continuously scans each channel for activity. When activity is detected, the scan automatically stops so you can hear the transmission and respond to it.
Voice Annunciation – Announces channel number when channel is changed.
Two-Prong Screw-In Accessory Connector – Enhances the performance of the radio and helps to hold your audio accessory securely to the radio’s chassis.
Industry Leading Warranty – BR250 radios are backed by a Three (3) Year Warranty.
- Repeater Operation Capable
- Audio Compandor
- Battery Strength Indicator
- Auto Battery Save Mode
- Low Battery Alert
- Busy Channel Lockout (BCL)
- Time-out-timer (TOT)
- Frequency Bands – VHF 136-174 MHz; UHF 400-420 MHz; UHF 450-470 MHz.
- Power Output – 1 to 5 Watts (3 programmable levels).
- Channels – 16.
- Channel Spacing – 12.5 or 25 kHz.
- Frequency Stability – +/- 2.5ppm.
- Conformance – FCC, IC, FCC 2013 Narrowband Compliant.
- Environmental Protection – IP56 Certified.
- Mil Specs – MIL-STD-810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G.
- Operating Temperature – (-)4°F (-20°C) to (+)122°F (50°C).
- Dimensions – 4.9” (H) x 2.2” (W) x 1.3” (D) (without antenna).
- Weight – 11.5 ounces (326g) with 2000 mAh battery.