Public Safety P25 Conventional Repeater
RCA’s RPX8100 Series Repeaters meet all Project 25 (P25) Conventional specifications for Federal Government, Police, Fire, Ambulance, and other emergency services. These heavy-duty P25 repeaters are highly customizable and will meet or exceed the needs of demanding public safety users.
- Repeater Unit P25 Digital, 25 Watt of Power
- Standard Power Supply 19″ Rack Mount Standard Switching Power Supply 20 amps for use with Standard 25 Watt Repeater Output Power
- Standard Power Supply 19″ Rack Mount Standard Switching Power Supply 40 amps for use with Upgraded 40-110 Watt Repeater Output Power
- Power Supply w/ Battery Backup 19″ Rack Mount Heavy Duty Switching Power Supply with Battery Backup Option 20 amps
- RACK 12U 19″ Heavy Duty 12U Open Rack, 24″ x 19″
P25 Compliant to provide interoperability, integrating easily with any existing P25 Conventional Systems for Public Safety Applications.
25 Watts of Power provides maximum signal strength and coverage with optional upgrade up to 110 Watts of Power.
100% Duty Cycle Operation provided in all output power levels between 25 and 110 Watts.
AMBE+2TM Vocoder advanced digital vocoder eliminates background noise and provides crystal clear, loud communication.
Encryption pass through is available as a standard option. The repeater works flawlessly with both DES-OFB 128-bit or AES 256-bit encryptions in P25 Digital mode.
Durable and Reliable all aluminum design that meets Military Specifications for durability, extreme temperatures, solar radiation, vibration, blowing dust and sand.
Compact Design that takes only 2U of rack space and weighs only 10 lbs.
4 Year Warranty best in the industry as a sign of confidence in the quality of our products and to provide you with a piece of mind when choosing the RCA two-way radios for your communication needs.
- Frequency Bands – VHF 136-174 MHz; UHF 335-400 MHz; UHF 400-480 MHz; UHF 450-520 MHz
- Power Output – 1 to 25 Watts (3 programmable levels)
- Channel Spacing – 10, 12.5, 20 or 25 kHz
- Modulation – C4FM, FM
- Frequency Stability – +/- 1.5ppm.
- Conformance – EN 300 086, EN 300 113, EN 300 219, EN 300 279, AS4295, FCC, IC, P25CAP Compliant
- FCC Emissions Designators – 11K0F3E, 11K0F3D, 16K0F3E, 16K0F3D, 8K10F1E, 8K10F1D
- Mil Specs – MIL-STD-810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G
- Operating Temperature – (-)22°F (-30°C) to (+)140°F (60°C)
- Rack Space – 2U
- Dimensions – (H) 3.5 inches (8.89cm) x (W) 19 inches (48.26cm) x (D) 12.5 inches (31.75cm)
- Weight – 10 lbs 4 ounces (4.65kg)