SGS Certified Intrinsically Safe
Certified to the requirements of UL 913 5th Ed., TIA 4950-A, CSA C22.2 No. 157- 92 | Class I, II, III; Division 1, 2; Groups C, D, E, F, G; Temp T3C hazardous locations. Specifically designed for use where flammable gas, vapors or combustible dust may be present.
Compact, versatile and cost-effective, the RDR4360 radio is completely compatible with any other DMR Digital and MOTOTRBO radio on the market. This intrinsically safe radio operates in digital, analog, and multi-site trunking modes, delivering clear and loud communication and it can be used in a wide range of applications and industries such as Oil, Gas, Grain, and Refineries. When safety and reliability is critical, the RDR4360 radio is the best choice for your communication needs.
- Radio – Conventional Analog, Conventional Digital DMR Tier II, Trunked Digital DMR Tier III, Digital DMR based Prodigi PlusTM, Trunked Analog MPT 1327; the portable will truly meet even the most demanding communication needs. The RDR4300 Intrinsically Safe series portables deliver fast, reliable communication for a safer and more productive work environment.
- Antenna – Standard 6″ Antenna
- Battery – 2000mAh / 14.8Wh Lithium Ion Battery (12 Hours Usage at 5:5:90)
- Belt Clip – Screw-In Heavy Duty Belt Clip
- ANH4300U-S 400-430 Short 3″ Antenna 400-430 MHz
- ANH4300U-S 450-470 Short 3″ Antenna 450-470 MHz
- ANH4300U-W 400-430 Standard 6″ Antenna 400-430 MHz
- ANH4300U-W 450-470 Standard 6″ Antenna 450-470 MHz
- ANH4300V-S 148-162 Short 3″ Antenna 148-162 MHz
- ANH4300V-S 160-174 Short 3″ Antenna 160-174 MHz
- ANH4300V-W 148-162 Standard 6″ Antenna 148-162 MHz
- ANH4300V-W 160-174 Standard 6″ Antenna 160-174 MHz
- B4320LI IS 2200mAh / 14.08Wh Lithium Ion Battery
- CH4301 PKG Single Unit Rapid Charger Kit
- CHU6 PKG Multi Unit 6-Bank Rapid Charger Kit
- BC4300 Screw-In Heavy Duty Belt Clip
- SM223IS-X93 Genuine RCA Medium Duty Speaker Mic
- 3.5mm Aux. Jack
- IP54 Rating
- X93 Multi-Pin Screw In Connector
- 1 Year Warranty
- IS Certified to use with RDR4330/RDR4360/RDR4390
INTRINSICALLY SAFE – RCA RDR4300 Series Intrinsically Safe radios are SGS certified to the requirements of UL 913 5th Ed., TIA 4950-A, CSA C22.2 No. 157- 92 | Class I, II, III; Division 1, 2; Groups C, D, E, F, G; Temp T3C hazardous locations. specifically designed for use where flammable gas, vapors or combustible dust may be present.
ADVANCED MULTI-MODE FUNCTIONALITY – With different operating modes — Conventional Analog, Conventional Digital DMR Tier II, Trunked Digital DMR Tier III, Digital DMR based Prodigi PlusTM, Trunked Analog MPT 1327; the portable will truly meet even the most demanding communication needs. The RDR4300 Intrinsically Safe series portables deliver fast, reliable communication for a safer and more productive work environment.
CROSS-BRAND COMPATIBILITY – Designed according to the Digital DMR ETSI Standard TS 102 361-1,-2,-3, the RDR4300 Intrinsically Safe series portables are compatible with all RCA two-way radios as well as all other major brands, including digital equipment, such as Motorola, Hytera and Vertex series digital two-way radios and repeaters.
TOUGH AND RELIABLE PORTABLES – The RDR4300 Intrinsically Safe series portables are designed and built with the most demanding conditions in mind. Your team needs radios that will not fail them, regardless of the working environment. The newest portables in the RCA ProdigiTM product line meet Military Specs 810C, D, E, F, and G and are IP67 rated, fully submersible and dustproof units.
TRUE OPERATIONAL VERSATILITY – The RDR4300 Intrinsically Safe series portables come in 3 different models, the standard RDR4330 unit; the upgraded RDR4360 with large, color display and 11 programmable function keys; the advanced RDR4390 unit with large, color display, full keypad and industry leading 23 programmable function keys. Businesses, Departments and Government Agencies can choose the best model for their needs, taking advantage of advanced features such as Caller ID, Group and Private Call, Radio Check, Radio Monitor, Radio Enable/Disable, Emergency, Man Down, Lone Worker Alerts, Text Messaging, Pre-saved Status Messaging, GPS Tracking and more.
IMPROVED COMMUNICATION RANGE – Today’s digital technology allows for the transmitted signal to stay clear from background noise regardless of the distance between two radio units, providing virtually no deterioration of the voice quality, thus providing larger usable coverage in areas where analog communication will be very poor or not possible at all.
FULL SHIFT PERFORMANCE – The RCA ProdigiTM RDR4300 Intrinsically Safe series portables provide up to 40% improved battery performance in digital mode over analog, allowing for longer operating time on a single battery charge. With a typical duty cycle of 5 (Rx) – 5 (Tx) – 90 (Stand By), the RDR4330 with 2000mAh Lithium Ion battery can provide up to 12 hours of operation in Analog mode and up to 16 hours of operation in Digital mode.
CRYSTAL CLEAR AUDIO – Designed with X-Sound+ HDTM for exceptional voice quality. The RDR4300 series radios provide loud 1 Watt of audio power, eliminating background noise and static even from analog voice transmissions and delivering crystal clear voice message.
ADVANCED ENCRYPTION OPTIONS – Secure communications are essential. The RDR4300 Intrinsically Safe series portables meet today’s demand for safe and private voice and data transmissions by providing flexibility to it’s users to choose from multiple advanced options. The radios are equipped standard with ARC4 type encryption and available 40-bit, 128-bit or 256-bit advanced encryption options.
AVAILABLE INTEGRATED GPS – Location tracking service is available as a built-in functionality. The tracking of your asset’s location enables real-time visibility of field operations, resulting in improved worker safety, increased productivity and shortened incident response time.
INDUSTRY LEADING WARRANTY – The RDR4300 Intrinsically Safe series portables are backed standard by an industry leading, hassle-free Three (3) Year Warranty.
- DMR Tier 2 Conventional and Tier 3 Single and Multi-Site Trunking Modes
- Analog Conventional and MPT Trunking Modes
- Direct Mode Operation (DMO)
- 3.5 Watts UHF / 3.5 Watts VHF
- Advanced Digital Encryption Options
- Emergency, Man Down and Lone Worker Options, Group and Private Calling, Text Messaging, Transmission Interrupt, GPS, Roaming, Mixed Mode Scanning
- X-Sound HD Enhanced Audio Clarity
- Large Color Display*
- Up to 23 Programmable Function Keys*
- 2250mAh Li-Ion Battery Standard
- IP67 Submersible Design
- MIL-STD 810C;D;E;F;G
- 3 Year Warranty
- Frequency Bands – VHF 136-174 MHz; UHF 400-470 MHz
- Power Output – 3.5 Watts
- Channels – 1024
- Channel Spacing – 12.5 kHz
- Environmental Protection – IP67 Certified
- Mil Specs – MIL-STD-810 C; D; E; F; G
- Operating Temperature – (-)4°F (-20°C) to (+)122°F (50°C)
- Dimensions – 5” (H) x 2.2” (W) x 1.4” (D) (without antenna)
- Weight – 12.5 ounces (355g) with 2000 mAh battery
|Product Brochure||Spec Sheet|