40 WATTS, 1024 CHANNELS, ANALOG, DMR TIER II, III, PRODIGI PLUS
- Mobile Radio – Digital DMR Tier II, Trunked Digital DMR Tier III, Digital DMR based PRODIGI™ Plus, 40/50 Watt of Power, 1024 Channels
- Microphone Heavy Duty Palm Mic
- MM6350 Standard Mobile Mic
- MB6350 Genuine RCA Mounting Bracket
Power Supply and Cable
- PC6350 Power supply and cable for RDR6350
ADVANCED MULTI-MODE FUNCTIONALITY
With four different operating modes — Conventional Analog, Conventional Digital DMR Tier II, Trunked Digital DMR Tier III, Digital DMR based PRODIGI™ Plus, Trunked Analog MPT 1327 the portable will truly meet even the most demanding communication needs. The RDR350 mobile radio delivers fast, reliable communication for a safer and more productive work environment.
Designed according to the Digital DMR ETSI Standard TS 102 361-1,-2,-3, the RDR6350 mobile radio is compatible with all RCA two-way radios as well as all other major brands, including digital equipment, such as Motorola, Hytera and Vertex series digital two-way radios and repeaters.
TOUGH AND RELIABLE
The RDR6350 mobile radio is designed and built with the most demanding conditions in mind. Your team needs radios that will not fail them, regardless of the working environment. The newest portables in the RCA PRODIGITM product line meet Military Specs 810C, D, E, F, and G and are IP54 rated, water and dust resistant radios.
TRUE OPERATIONAL VERSATILITY
The RDR6350 mobile has a large, color display and 7 programmable function keys. Businesses, Departments and Government Agencies can take advantage of advanced features such as Caller ID, Group and Private Call, Radio Check, Radio Monitor, Radio Enable/Disable, Emergency, Lone Worker Alerts, Text Messaging, Pre-saved Status Messaging, GPS Tracking and more.
IMPROVED COMMUNICATION RANGE
Today ’s digital technology allows for the transmitted signal to be clear of background noise regardless of the distance between two radio units, providing virtually no deterioration of the voice quality. This provides a larger usable coverage area where analog communication will be very poor or not possible at all.
CRYSTAL CLEAR AUDIO
Designed with X-Sound+ HDTM for exceptional voice quality. The RDR6350 mobile radios provide loud audio power, eliminating background noise and static even from analog voice transmissions and delivering crystal clear voice message.
ADVANCED ENCRYPTION OPTIONS
Secure communications are essential. The RDR6350 series meet today’s demand for safe and private voice and data transmissions by providing flexibility to its users to choose from multiple advanced options. The radios are equipped standard with ARC4 type encryption and available 40-bit, 128-bit or 256-bit AES advanced encryption options.
AVAILABLE INTEGRATED GPS
Location tracking service is available as a built-in functionality. The tracking of your asset’s location enables real-time visibility of field operations, resulting in improved worker safety, increased productivity and shortened incident response time.
INDUSTRY LEADING WARRANTY
The RDR6350 series radios are backed by an industry leading, hassle-free Three (3) Year Warranty.
- Frequency Bands – 136-174MHz; 400-470MHz
- Power Output – VHF/UHF High power: 40W; Low power: 5W
- Channels – 1024
- Channel Spacing – 12.5KHz / 20KHz / 25KHz
- Frequency Stability – ±0.5ppm/li>
- Conformance – FCC, IC, DMR Tier 3 Digital Trunking ETSI-TS102 361-1, -2, -3, -4 Analog MPT Trunking
- FM Modulation – 11KOF3E@12.5KHz; 16KOF3E@20KHz
- 4FSK Digital Modulation – 12.5khz Data: 7K60F1D; 12.5khz Voice: 7K60F1E
- Environmental Protection – IP54 Certified
- Mil Specs – MIL-STD-810 C / D / E / F / G
- Operating Temperature – -30°C~+60°C / -40°C~+85°C
- Dimensions – 2.4 in.(60mm) x 6.6 in.(168mm) x 6.9 in.(175mm
- Weight – 2.9 lbs (1.3kg)