DMR Digital, Professional Portable Radio
The RDR2000 Series Radios is perfect for anyone who believes that having fast, reliable communication throughout their facility is a key to a safer and more productive work environment. Simple and cost-effective, the RCA digital radios are designed to connect your workforce efficiently and provide you with reliable communication allowing you focus on growing your business.
Loud 1 watt of power speaker with crystal clear audio quality, reliable coverage, and long-lasting battery life are just few of the outstanding benefits the RDR2000 series radios will deliver to you without making a dent in your budget.
Fully compatible with your existing Analog and Digital radios, the RDR2000 series combine the best of both, the legacy Analog and the new, improved Digital two-way radio technologies, giving you the flexibility to upgrade to Digital at your own speed or simply expand your radio fleet.
With its flexibility the RDR2000 series radios can be used in a wide range of applications such as manufacturing, warehousing, construction, hotels, schools and colleges.
- Radio – DMR Digital, 5 Watt of Power, 1000 Channels, Professional Portable
- Antenna – Standard 6″ Antenna
- Battery – 1800mAh / 13.32Wh Lithium Ion Battery, 14 Hours Usage (Digital Mode at 5:5:90)
- Belt Clip – Screw-In Heavy Duty Belt Clip
- ANH3500V-3 136-174 Short 3″ Antenna 136-174 MHz
- ANH3500V-6 136-174 Standard 6″ Antenna 136-174 MHz
- ANH3500U-3 440-470 Short 3″ Antenna 440-470 MHz
- ANH3500U-6 440-470 Standard 6″ Antenna 440-470 MHz
- ANH3500U-3 450-500 Short 3″ Antenna 450-500 MHz
- ANH3500U-6 450-500 Standard 6″ Antenna 450-500 MHz
- B2618LI 1800mAh / 13.32Wh Lithium Ion Battery, 14 Hours Usage (Digital Mode at 5:5:90)
- CH2601 PKG Single Unit Rapid Charger Kit
- CHU6 PKG Multi Unit 6-Bank Rapid Charger Kit
- BC2600 Screw-In Heavy Duty Belt Clip
- HN3600FC Nylon Holster with Fixed Belt Clip
- HN3600FL Nylon Holster with Fixed Belt Loop
- HN3600SC Nylon Holster with Swivel Clip
- HN3600SL Nylon Holster with Swivel Belt Loop
- HL3600FC Leather Holster with Fixed Belt Clip
- HL3600FL Leather Holster with Fixed Belt Loop
- HL3600SC Leather Holster with Swivel Clip
- HL3600SL Leather Holster with Swivel Belt Loop
- SM110-X03S Light Duty, Economy Speaker Mic- IP54 Rated
- SM220-X03S Medium Duty, Speaker Mic with 3.5mm Aux. Jack – IP56 Rated
- SM310-X03S Heavy Duty, Rubberized Speaker Mic with 3.5mm Aux. Jack – IP56 Rated
Earpieces and Surveillance Kits
- SK11DL-X03S Ear D-Loop Style 1-Wire Earpiece with Lapel Mic – IP56 Rated
- SK11EH-X03S Ear Hook Style 1-Wire Earpiece with Lapel Mic – IP56 Rated
- SK11NE-X03S In-Ear Style 1-Wire Earpiece with Lapel Mic – IP56 Rated
- SK21NE-X03S In-Ear Style 2-Wire Surveillance Kit with Palm Mic – IP56 Rated
- SK22NE-X03S In-Ear Style 2-Wire Surveillance Kit with Palm Mic – IP56 Rated
- SK31NE-X03S In-Ear Style 3-Wire Surveillance Kit with Lapel Mic and Palm PTT – IP56 Rated
- HS11V-X03S Lightweight Behind-the-Head Headset – IP56 Rated
- HS61NR-X03S Heavy Duty, Noise Reduction, Over-the-Head, Dual Muff Headset – IP56 Rated
- HS71NR-X03S Heavy Duty, Noise Reduction, Behind-the-Head, Dual Muff Headset – IP56 Rated
Available to purchase from:
CROSS-BRAND COMPATIBILITY – Designed strictly according to the Digital DMR ETSI Standard TS 102 361-1,-2,-3, the RDR2000 Series portable radios are compatible with all RCA two-way radios as well as all other major brands.
UPGRADE TO DIGITAL AT YOUR OWN SPEED – Analog and Digital operation will give you the flexibility to upgrade to Digital at your own speed, without sacrificing safety and keeping your business operations running smoothly during the transition period.
HEAVY-DUTY COMMERCIAL HOUSING – The RDR2000 series radios are designed with durability in mind and built to survive the normal, everyday commercial wear and tear. The radio’s 3.6mm high quality reinforced housing can be found only in public safety grade equipment and it is unmatched in this class.
CRYSTAL CLEAR AUDIO QUALITY, IMPROVED COVERAGE – Designed with X-Sound+ HD™ for exceptional voice quality. The RDR2000 series radios provide loud 1 Watt of power audio, at the same time eliminating background noise and static from the voice transmissions and delivering crystal clear voice message which results in a better, improved radio coverage.
RELIABILITY, SAFETY AND PRODUCTIVITY FIRST – The RDR2000 series provide reliable, cost-effective communication solution with a simple, user friendly operation that will help your employees connect, collaborate and coordinate in real time to get their job done safely and more efficiently.
FULL SHIFT PERFORMANCE – Designed to be power efficient. When working in digital mode, the battery power consumption is lower up to 40% lower, providing longer operating time which ensures that your employees will stay connected beyond a full working shifts. With a typical duty cycle of 5 (Rx) – 5 (Tx) – 90 (Stand By), the standard 1800mAh Lithium Ion battery provides up to 10 hours of operation in Analog mode and up to 14 hours of operation in Digital mode.
TRUE OPERATIONAL VERSATILITY – The RDR2000 serias radios come in three different models, the standard no display RDR2500 unit; the upgraded RDR2550 equipped with 16 character display and industry leading 7 programmable function buttons and the advanced RDR2600 unit equipped with 16 character display and full keypad. Different departments, work crews, managers and employees can choose to use the best model for their needs, taking advantage of advanced features such as Caller ID, Group and Private Call, Radio Check, Radio Enable/Disable, Emergency and Lone Worker Alerts, Text Messaging and many more.
AUDIO ACCESSORY COMPATIBILITY – Upgrading from existing radio 2-prong accessory connectors? The RDR2000 series radios are designed with the same style accessory connector, providing you with the option to keep your speaker mics, earpieces and headsets. Built and recommended to be used with X03S style accessory connector, the radios will still accept both, the X03 and X03S connectors.
INDUSTRY LEADING WARRANTY – The RDR2000 series radios are backed standard by an industry leading, hassle-free Three (3) Year Warranty.
- Repeater Operation Capable
- 4 Programmable Keys (RDR2500 / RDR2600)
- 9 Programmable Keys (RDR2550)
- Limited Keypad (RDR2550)
- Full Keypad (RDR2600)
- 16-Character Alphanumeric Display (RDR2600)
- LED Indicator
- Voice Channel Announce (RDR2500)
- RSSI Indicator (RDR2550 / RDR2600)
- CTCSS/DCS Encode/Decode
- DTMF Encode
- DTMF Encode / Decode (RDR2550* / RDR2600)
- VOX – Voice Activated Transmission
- Channel Activity Monitor
- Voice Channel Announce (RDR2500)
- Alert Tones On/Off
- RPT / Talkaround Feature
Digital Specific Additional Features
- Contact List for Up to 1,000 Records (RDR2550 / RDR2600)
- All Call, Group Call, Private Call
- Manual Private Call Dial (RDR2600)
- PTT ID Encode (RDR2500)
- PTT ID Encode Encode / Decode (RDR2550 / RDR2600)
- Privacy Voice Encryption
- Radio Check
- Radio Enable / Disable
- Remote Radio Monitor
- Emergency Alert
- Lone Worker Alert
- Pre-Saved (Quick) Text Messaging
- Free Text Messaging (RDR2600)
- Mixed Mode (Analog / Digital) Scan
- Priority Scan
- One Touch Access
- Keypad Lock (RDR2600)
- Frequency Bands – VHF 136-174 MHz; UHF 400-470 MHz.
- Power Output – 5 Watts (3 programmable levels, 1W to 5W).
- Channels – 32.
- Channel Spacing – 12.5 kHz. / 25 kHz.
- Frequency Stability – +/- 0.5 ppm.
- Conformance – FCC, IC, FCC 2013 Narrowband Compliant. DMR ETSI Standards TS 102 361-1,-2,-3
- FM Modulation – 12.5 kHz: 11K0F3E / 25 kHz: 16K0F3E.
- 4FSK Digital Modulation – 12.5 kHz Data: 7K60F1D and 7K60FXD / 12.5 kHz Voice: 7K60F1E and 7K60FXE.
- Environmental Protection – IP54 Certified.
- Mil Specs – MIL-STD-810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G.
- Operating Temperature – (-)4°F (-20°C) to (+)122°F (50°C).
- Storage Temperature – (-)40°F (-40°C) to (+)176°F (80°C).
- Dimensions – 5.3” (H) x 2.3” (W) x 1.3” (D) (without antenna).
- Weight – 0.7 lbs (318g) with 1800mAh battery.